An Individual Travel-Cost Method Of Evaluating Forest Recreation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cicchetti, Charles J & Fisher, Anthony C & Smith, V Kerry, 1976. "An Econometric Evaluation of a Generalized Consumer Surplus Measure: The Mineral King Controversy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1259-1276, November.
- Christine Seller & John R. Stoll & Jean-Paul Chavas, 1985. "Validation of Empirical Measures of Welfare Change: A Comparison of Nonmarket Techniques," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(2), pages 156-175.
- Jack L. Knetsch, 1963. "Outdoor Recreation Demands and Benefits," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4), pages 387-396.
- Burt, Oscar R & Brewer, Durward, 1971. "Estimation of Net Social Benefits from Outdoor Recreation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 813-827, September.
- Morey, Edward R., 1985. "Characteristics, consumer surplus, and new activities : A proposed ski area," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 221-236, March.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Elizabeth J. Strong, 1983. "A Note on the Functional Form of Travel Cost Models with Zones of Unequal Populations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(3), pages 342-349.
- William G. Brown & Farid Nawas, 1973. "Impact of Aggregation on the Estimation of Outdoor Recreation Demand Functions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(2), pages 246-249.
- Jens B. Christensen & Colin Price, 1982. "A Note on the Use of Travel Cost Models with Unequal Zonal Populations: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(3), pages 395-399.
- Donald H. Rosenthal, 1987. "The Necessity for Substitute Prices Recreation Demand Analyses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(4), pages 828-837.
- William G. Brown & Colin Sorhus & Bih-lian Chou-Yang & Jack A. Richards, 1983. "Using Individual Observations to Estimate Recreation Demand Functions: A Caution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(1), pages 154-157.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:42:y:1991:i:1:p:33-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.