An Individual Travel-Cost Method Of Evaluating Forest Recreation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-857X|
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Environmental and Natural Resource Economics > Environmental Economics > Valuation > Travel cost studies
- Galarraga, Ibon & González-Eguino, Mikel & Markandya, Anil, 2011. "Willingness to pay and price elasticities of demand for energy-efficient appliances: Combining the hedonic approach and demand systems," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages 66-74.
- Ankomah, Emmanuel & Adu, Kofi Osei, 2014. "Estimating the recreational value of Kakum National Park in Ghana," MPRA Paper 58580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos Silva, J. M. C., 1997. "Unobservables in count data models for on-site samples," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 217-220, July.
- Nillesen, Eleonora & Wesseler, Justus & Cook, Averil, 2003. "Correcting for multiple destination trips in recreational use values using a mean-value approach; An application to Bellenden Ker National Park, Australia," Mansholt Working Papers 46733, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Jung A Lee & Jinhyung Chon & Changwoo Ahn, 2014. "Planning Landscape Corridors in Ecological Infrastructure Using Least-Cost Path Methods Based on the Value of Ecosystem Services," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-22, October.
- Chen, Weiqi & Hong, Huasheng & Liu, Yan & Zhang, Luoping & Hou, Xiaofeng & Raymond, Mark, 2004. "Recreation demand and economic value: An application of travel cost method for Xiamen Island," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 398-406.
- P. Poor & Jamie Smith, 2004. "Travel Cost Analysis of a Cultural Heritage Site: The Case of Historic St. Mary's City of Maryland," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(3), pages 217-229, August.
- Zandersen, Marianne & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"A meta-analysis of forest recreation values in Europe,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 109-130, January.
- Marianne Zandersen & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "A Meta-analysis of Forest Recreation Values in Europe," Working Papers FNU-86, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2005.
- Ian J. Bateman & Andrew P. Jones, 2003. "Contrasting Conventional with Multi-Level Modeling Approaches to Meta-Analysis: Expectation Consistency in U.K. Woodland Recreation Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 235-258.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Eleonora Nillesen & Justus Wesseler, 2004. "Does ignoring multidestination trips in the travel cost method cause a systematic bias?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(4), pages 629-651, December.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Nillesen, Eleonora & Wesseler, Justus, 2004. "Does ignoring multidestination trips in the travel cost method cause a systematic bias?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(4), December.
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013. "Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor
[Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
- Serge Garcia & Julien Jacob, 2010. "La valeur récréative de la forêt en France : une approche par les coûts de déplacement," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 91(1), pages 43-71.
- Serge Garcia & Julien Jacob, 2009. "La valeur récréative de la forêt en France: une approche par les coûts de déplacement," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2009-05, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Martin YELKOUNI, 2004. "L'évaluation des ressources naturelles : le cas de la forêt classée de Tiogo au Burkina Faso," Working Papers 200414, CERDI.
- Manuel González Gómez & Philippe Polomé & Albino Prada Blanco, 2001. "Functional Forms, Sampling Considerations, and Estimation of Demand for Protected Natural Areas: The CÌes Islands Case Study in Galicia (Spain)," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0016, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Guy Garrod & Ken Willis, 1992. "The amenity value of woodland in Great Britain: A comparison of economic estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 415-434, July.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:217-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shrestha, Ram K. & Loomis, John B., 2001. "Testing a meta-analysis model for benefit transfer in international outdoor recreation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-83, October.
- Stephen Hynes & Brian Cahill, 2007. "A Combined Stated-Revealed Preference Model of Recreation in Irish Forestry," Working Papers 0710, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- King, Steven & Fraser, Iain, 2013. "Divestment of the English Forestry Estate: An economically sound choice?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 25-31.
- Eva Vicente & Pablo de Frutos, 2011. "Application of the travel cost method to estimate the economic value of cultural goods: Blockbuster art exhibitions," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 196(1), pages 37-63, january.
- K. Willis & J. Snowball & C. Wymer & José Grisolía, 2012. "A count data travel cost model of theatre demand using aggregate theatre booking data," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(2), pages 91-112, May.
- Lakhani, Raksha & Doluweera, Ganesh & Bergerson, Joule, 2014. "Internalizing land use impacts for life cycle cost analysis of energy systems: A case of California’s photovoltaic implementation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 253-259.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:42:y:1991:i:1:p:33-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed