The Causes And Consequences Of Hostile Takeovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franks, Julian & Mayer, Colin, 1996. "Hostile takeovers and the correction of managerial failure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 163-181, January.
- Gokhale, Jagadeesh & Groshen, Erica L & Neumark, David, 1995.
"Do Hostile Takeovers Reduce Extramarginal Wage Payments?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(3), pages 470-485, August.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Erica L. Groshen & David Neumark, 1992. "Do hostile takeovers reduce extramarginal wage payments?," Working Paper 9215, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Erica L. Groshen & David Neumark, 1993. "Do Hostile Takeovers Reduce Extramarginal Wage Payments?," NBER Working Papers 4346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:prg:jnlefa:v:2017:y:2017:i:3:id:194:p:157-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karen H. Wruck, 2008. "Private Equity, Corporate Governance, and the Reinvention of the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(3), pages 8-21.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer, 2002. "Corporate governance in the UK : contrasted with the US system," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 13-22, October.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:21:y:1990:i:1990-3:p:1-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenberg, Frank R., 1992.
"Industrial de-diversification and its consequences for productivity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 427-438, August.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1990. "Industrial De-Diversification and Its Consequences for Productivity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_35, Levy Economics Institute.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1990. "Industrial De-Diversification and its Consequences for Productivity," NBER Working Papers 3231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Goergen & Luc Renneboog, 2004.
"Shareholder Wealth Effects of European Domestic and Cross-border Takeover Bids,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 10(1), pages 9-45.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "Shareholder Wealth Effects of European Domestic and Cross-Border Takeover Bids," Discussion Paper 2002-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martynova, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in Europe," Discussion Paper 2006-003, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3256-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Vishny, Robert W. & Bhagat, Sanjai & Shleifer, Andrei, 1990. "Hostile Takeovers in the 1980s: The Return to Corporate Specialization," Scholarly Articles 8705861, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jianfeng Wu & Dean Xu & Phillip Phan, 2011. "The effects of ownership concentration and corporate debt on corporate divestitures in Chinese listed firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 95-114, March.
- David Moreira & Karel Janda, 2017.
"Measuring the M&A Value of Control and Synergy in Central and Eastern European Transition Economies with the Case of Avast -AVG Acquisition,"
European Financial and Accounting Journal,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(3), pages 157-170.
- Moreira, David & Janda, Karel, 2017. "Measuring the M&A Value of Control and Synergy in Central and Eastern European Transition Economies with the Case of Avast -AVG Acquisition," MPRA Paper 78038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:2:y:1989:i:2:p:36-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.