Measuring Sustainability Efficiency Using a Two-Stage Data Envelopment Analysis Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke Wang & Zhifu Mi & Yi‐Ming Wei, 2019.
"Will Pollution Taxes Improve Joint Ecological and Economic Efficiency of Thermal Power Industry in China?: A DEA‐Based Materials Balance Approach,"
Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 23(2), pages 389-401, April.
- Ke Wang & Zhifu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018. "Will pollution taxes improve joint ecological and economic efficiency of thermal power industry in China? A DEA based materials balance approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 114, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Fengyi Lin & Sheng-Wei Lin & Wen-Min Lu, 2018. "Sustainability Assessment of Taiwan’s Semiconductor Industry: A New Hybrid Model Using Combined Analytic Hierarchy Process and Two-Stage Additive Network Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-16, November.
- Prasanta Kumar Dey & Guo-liang Yang & Chrysovalantis Malesios & Debashree De & Konstantinos Evangelinos, 2021. "Performance Management of Supply Chain Sustainability in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Using a Combined Structural Equation Modelling and Data Envelopment Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 58(3), pages 573-613, October.
- Izhar Hussain Shah & Hung‐Suck Park, 2021. "Chronological change of resource metabolism and decarbonization patterns in Pakistan: Perspectives from a typical developing country," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 25(1), pages 144-161, February.
- Zeng, Shihong & Jiang, Chunxia & Ma, Chen & Su, Bin, 2018. "Investment efficiency of the new energy industry in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 536-544.
- Yingyu Lu & Bo Cao & Yidi Hua & Lei Ding, 2020. "Efficiency Measurement of Green Regional Development and Its Influencing Factors: An Improved Data Envelopment Analysis Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-23, May.
- Ramin Gharizadeh Beiragh & Reza Alizadeh & Saeid Shafiei Kaleibari & Fausto Cavallaro & Sarfaraz Hashemkhani Zolfani & Romualdas Bausys & Abbas Mardani, 2020. "An integrated Multi-Criteria Decision Making Model for Sustainability Performance Assessment for Insurance Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Milica Jovanović & Gordana Savić & Yuzhuo Cai & Maja Levi-Jakšić, 2022. "Towards a Triple Helix based efficiency index of innovation systems," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 127(5), pages 2577-2609, May.
- Joanna Domagała, 2021. "Economic and Environmental Aspects of Agriculture in the EU Countries," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-23, November.
- Shogo Eguchi, 2017. "Accounting for resource accumulation in Japanese prefectures: an environmental efficiency analysis," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Shumin Zhang & Yongze Lv & Baolei Zhang, 2022. "Spatio-Temporal Evolution and Influencing Factors of Green Development in the Yellow River Basin of China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-19, September.
- Linlin Zhao & Lin Zhang & Yong Zha, 2019. "Industrial Efficiency Evaluation in China: A Nonparametric Production-Frontier Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(18), pages 1-23, September.
- Halkos, George & Petrou, Kleoniki Natalia, 2018. "A critical review of the main methods to treat undesirable outputs in DEA," MPRA Paper 90374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu, Yantuan & Huang, Jianhuan & Zhang, Ning, 2019. "Modeling the eco-efficiency of Chinese prefecture-level cities with regional heterogeneities: A comparative perspective," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 402(C), pages 1-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:inecol:v:20:y:2016:i:5:p:1159-1175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1088-1980 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1088-1980 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.