Institutional Ownership and the Liquidity of Common Stock Offerings
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:5:y:2009:i:1:p:47-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Amber & Chakravarty, Sugato & Martell, Terrence, 2005. "Empirical evidence on the evolution of liquidity: Choice of market versus limit orders by informed and uninformed traders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 288-308, August.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:68-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duong, Huu Nhan & Kalev, Petko S., 2013. "Anonymity and order submissions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 101-118.
- Rubin, Amir, 2007. "Ownership level, ownership concentration and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 219-248, August.
- Kumar G Arun & Pandey, Ajay, 2001. "Relative Effectiveness of Signals in IPOs in Indian Capital Markets," IIMA Working Papers WP2001-09-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Duong, Huu Nhan & Kalev, Petko S., 2014. "Anonymity and the Information Content of the Limit Order Book," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 205-219.
- Duong, Huu Nhan & Kalev, Petko S. & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar, 2009. "Order aggressiveness of institutional and individual investors," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 533-546, November.
- Black, Harold A & et al, 1997. "Changes in Market Perception of Riskiness: The Case of Too-Big-to-Fail," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(3), pages 389-406, Fall.
- Tseng, Yi-Heng & Chen, Shu-Heng, 2015. "Limit order book transparency and order aggressiveness at the closing call: Lessons from the TWSE 2012 new information disclosure mechanism," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 241-272.
- Prevost, Andrew K. & Wongchoti, Udomsak & Marshall, Ben R., 2016. "Does institutional shareholder activism stimulate corporate information flow?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 105-117.
- Chen, Hung-Ling & Chow, Edward H., 2011. "The impact of investor base on the costs of capital for IPOs," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 177-190, July.
- Yang, Jack J. W., 2002. "The information spillover between stock returns and institutional investors' trading behavior in Taiwan," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 533-547.
- Danny Yeung, 2012. "The Impact of Institutional Ownership: A Study of the Australian Equity Market," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 11, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:27:y:1992:i:2:p:211-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.