Institutional Ownership and Distribution of Equity Returns
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Stafford Johnson & Richard Zuber & John Gandar, 2006. "Binomial pricing of fixed-income securities for increasing and decreasing interest rate cases," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(14), pages 1029-1046.
- Alex Frino & Stewart Jones & Andrew Lepone & Jin Boon Wong, 2014. "Market Behavior of Institutional Investors around Bankruptcy Announcements," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1-2), pages 270-295, January.
- Santanu Mitra & Mahmud Hossain & Donald Deis, 2007. "The empirical relationship between ownership characteristics and audit fees," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 257-285, April.
- Eakins, Stanley G. & Stansell, Stanley R. & Below, Scott D., 1996. "The determinants of institutional demand for common stock: Tests of the capm vs. individual stock attributes," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 237-257.
- Alangar, Sadhana & Bathala, Chenchuramaiah T & Rao, Ramesh P, 1999.
"The Effect of Institutional Interest on the Information Content of Dividend-Change Announcements,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(4), pages 429-448, Winter.
- Sadhana Alangar & Chenchuramaiah T. Bathala & Ramesh P. Rao, 1999. "The Effect Of Institutional Interest On The Information Content Of Dividend-Change Announcements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(4), pages 429-448, December.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:182-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ememar:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:176-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Wei & Wang, Steven Shuye, 2010. "Daily institutional trades and stock price volatility in a retail investor dominated emerging market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 448-474, November.
- Matt Pinnuck, 2004. "Stock preferences and derivative activities of Australian fund managers," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 44(1), pages 97-120.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Aggarwal, Reena, 1993.
"Security Return Distributions and Market Structure: Evidence from the NYSE/AMEX and the NASDAQ Markets,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(3), pages 209-220, Fall.
- Raj Aggarwal & Reena Aggarwal, 1993. "Security Return Distributions And Market Structure: Evidence From The Nyse/Amex And The Nasdaq Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(3), pages 209-220, September.
- Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "A Trinomial Option Pricing Model Dependent on Skewness and Kurtosis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330.
- Thomas, Ashok & Spataro, Luca & Mathew, Nanditha, 2014.
"Pension funds and stock market volatility: An empirical analysis of OECD countries,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 92-103.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro & Nanditha Mathew, 2013. "Pension funds and Stock Market Volatility: An Empirical Analysis of OECD countries," Discussion Papers 2013/162, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D., 2008. "Influence of disclosure and governance on risk of US financial services firms following Sarbanes-Oxley," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2124-2135, October.
- David Burnie & Adri De Ridder, 2009. "Bear Market Behavior of Institutional Investors in Sweden," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 33-46, April.
- Yang, Jack J. W., 2002. "The information spillover between stock returns and institutional investors' trading behavior in Taiwan," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 533-547.
- Santanu Mitra & Mahmud Hossain & Barry R. Marks, 2012. "Corporate ownership characteristics and timeliness of remediation of internal control weaknesses," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(9), pages 846-877, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:25:y:1990:i:2:p:211-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.