What Drives Security Issuance Decisions: Market Timing, Pecking Order, or Both?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2016. "Who issues Sukuk and when?: An analysis of the determinants of Islamic bond issuance," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 45-55.
- Ming Dong & David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2012. "Overvalued Equity and Financing Decisions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(12), pages 3645-3683.
- Sibel ÇELÝK & Yasemin Deniz AKARIM, 2013. "Does Market Timing Drive Capital Structure? Empirical Evidence from an Emerging Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 140-152.
- Pan, Lee-Hsien & Lin, Chien-Ting & Lee, Shih-Cheng & Ho, Kung-Cheng, 2015. "Information ratings and capital structure," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 17-32.
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2017. "Sukuk issuance and information asymmetry: Why do firms issue sukuk?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 142-157.
- Arosa, Clara Maria Verduch & Richie, Nivine & Schuhmann, Peter W., 2014. "The impact of culture on market timing in capital structure choices," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 178-192.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:45-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:41:y:2012:i:3:p:637-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.