Does Fair Value Reporting Affect Risk Management? International Survey Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krapl, Alain & Salyer, Robert, 2017. "The effects of fair value reporting on corporate foreign exchange exposures," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 215-238.
- Leif Beisland & Dennis Frestad, 2013. "How fair-value accounting can influence firm hedging," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 193-217, July.
- Bernadette Minton & René Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2009.
"How Much Do Banks Use Credit Derivatives to Hedge Loans?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Minton, Bernadette & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 2008. "How Much Do Banks Use Credit Derivatives to Hedge Loans?," Working Paper Series 2008-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:107-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:7:y:2017:i:4:f:7_4_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aabo, Tom & Ploeen, Rasmus, 2014. "The German humpback: Internationalization and foreign exchange hedging," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 114-129.
- Allayannis, George & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P., 2012. "The use of foreign currency derivatives, corporate governance, and firm value around the world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 65-79.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:525-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.