Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Cals de Oliveira & Roy Martelanc, 2014. "IPO Determinants of Brazilian Companies," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 12(2), pages 135-161.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:496-521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Meoli & Stefano Paleari & Silvio Vismara, 2013. "Completing the technology transfer process: M&As of science-based IPOs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 227-248, February.
- Reddy, K. Srinivasa, 2011. "The aftermarket pricing performance of initial public offers: Insights from India," MPRA Paper 62885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Anderson, Christopher W. & Huang, Jian, 2017. "Institutional investment in IPOs and post-IPO M&A activity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-18.
- De, Soumendra & Jindra, Jan, 2012. "Why newly listed firms become acquisition targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2616-2631.
- Li, Wanli & Cao, Ting & Feng, Zhaozhen, 2016. "Heterogeneous venture capital, M&A activity, and market response," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 168-199.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:259-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ang, James S. & Ҫolak, Gӧnül & Zhang, Tai-Wei, 2014. "Decoupling by clienteles and by time in the financial markets: The case of two-stage stock-financed mergers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 360-375.
- Amor, Salma Ben & Kooli, Maher, 2016. "Do acquisitions affect IPO long-run performance? Evidence from single vs. multiple acquirers," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 63-79.
- Jeon, Jin Q. & Lee, Cheolwoo & Nasser, Tareque & Via, M. Tony, 2015. "Multiple lead underwriter IPOs and firm visibility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 128-149.
- Andrea Signori & Silvio Vismara, 2017. "Stock-financed M&As of newly listed firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 115-134, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:39:y:2010:i:4:p:1547-1573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.