Excess Cash and Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnold, Marc, 2014. "Managerial cash use, default, and corporate financial policies," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 305-325.
- Berardino Palazzo, 2013. "Net leverage, risk, and credit spreads," 2013 Meeting Papers 436, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Palazzo, Berardino, 2012. "Cash holdings, risk, and expected returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 162-185.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Haller, Rebekka & Meier, Iwan, 2013. "The international zero-leverage phenomenon," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 196-221.
- Mikhail Simutin & JessieJiaxu Wang & Lars Kuehn, 2014. "A Labor Capital Asset Pricing Model," 2014 Meeting Papers 695, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ebenezer Asem & Shamsul Alam, 2014. "Cash Hoards And Changes In Investors' Outlook," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Zhong-qin Su & Hung-Gay Fung, 2013. "Political Connections and Firm Performance in Chinese Companies," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 283-317, August.
- Asem, Ebenezer & Alam, Shamsul, 2015. "Market movements and the excess cash theory," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 140-149.
- Elnahas, Ahmed M. & Hassan, M. Kabir & Ismail, Ghada M., 2017. "Religion and ratio analysis: Towards an Islamic corporate liquidity measure," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 42-65.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0606-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- David McLean, R., 2011. "Share issuance and cash savings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 693-715, March.
- Chen, Jiun-Lin & Jia, Z. Tingting & Sun, Ping-Wen, 2016. "Real option component of cash holdings, business cycle, and stock returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 97-106.
- Michael J. Alderson & Neil L. Seitz, 2013. "Pension Policy and the Value of Corporate-Level Investment," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 413-440, June.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:35:y:2016:i:c:p:177-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikhail Simutin, 2014. "Cash Holdings and Mutual Fund Performance," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1425-1464.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:126-148 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:39:y:2010:i:3:p:1197-1222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.