Knowledge Diffusion and Networking in the Organic Production Sector: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biagia De Devitiis & Antonio Lopolito & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberta Sisto, 2009. "Adozione di Innovazioni e Variabili Relazionali nelle Imprese del Comparto Biologico," Quaderni DSEMS 18-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Murage, A.W. & Pittchar, J.O. & Midega, C.A.O. & Onyango, C.O. & Pickett, J.A. & Khan, Z.R., 2016. "Gender appropriateness of field days in knowledge generation and adoption of push-pull technology in eastern Africa," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246277, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Wollni, Meike & Andersson, Camilla, 2014. "Spatial patterns of organic agriculture adoption: Evidence from Honduras," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 120-128.
- Demiryurek, Kursat, 2010. "Analysis of information systems and communication networks for organic and conventional hazelnut producers in the Samsun province of Turkey," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(7), pages 444-452, September.
- Imbert, Enrica & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Bigi, Francesca, 2016. "Assessing the potential of social enterprises through social network analysis: Evidence from Albania," MPRA Paper 78115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morone, Piergiuseppe & Petraglia, Carmelo & Testa, Giuseppina, 2008. "Proximity and Innovation in Italian SMEs," MPRA Paper 13329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eurcho:v:5:y:2006:i:3:p:40-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.