Incorporating Collateral Value Uncertainty in Loss Given Default Estimates and Loan-to-value Ratios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Hlawatsch & Sebastian Ostrowski, 2010. "Simulation and Estimation of Loss Given Default," FEMM Working Papers 100010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Winsen, Joseph K., 2010. "An overview of project finance binomial loan valuation," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 84-89, April.
- Szu-Lang Liao & Ming-Shann Tsai & Shu-Ling Chiang, 2008. "Closed-Form Mortgage Valuation Using Reduced-Form Model," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 313-347, June.
- García-Vega, María & Guariglia, Alessandra & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2012.
"Volatility, financial constraints, and trade,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 57-76.
- Maria Garcia-Vega & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Volatility, Financial Constraints and Trade," Discussion Papers 08/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Maria Garcia-Vega & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Volatility, Financial Constraints, and trade," Discussion Papers 07/33, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Yuki Itoh, 2008. "Recovery Process Model," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 15(3), pages 307-347, December.
- Frontczak, Robert & Rostek, Stefan, 2015. "Modeling loss given default with stochastic collateral," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 162-170.
- Aziz Jaafar & M. Shahid Ebrahim & Fatma A. Omar & Murizah Osman Salleh, 2016. "Can Islamic Injunctions Indemnify the Structural Flaws of Securitized Debt?," Working Papers 16001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka, 2010. "Moral hazard in the credit market when the collateral value is stochastic," Research Discussion Papers 22/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Jaafar, Aziz & Omar, Fatma A. & Salleh, Murizah Osman, 2016. "Can Islamic injunctions indemnify the structural flaws of securitized debt?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 271-286.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:1:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-015-0015-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craigwell, Roland C & Elliott, Wayne A, 2011. "Loan loss provisioning in the commercial banking system of Barbados: practices and determinants," MPRA Paper 33426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority, 2008. "The housing market channel of the monetary transmission mechanism in Hong Kong," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 221-234 Bank for International Settlements.
- Hui, C.H. & Lo, C.F. & Wong, T.C. & Man, P.K., 2006. "Measuring provisions for collateralised retail lending," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 343-361.
- Peter-Hendrik Ingermann & Frederik Hesse & Christian Bélorgey & Andreas Pfingsten, 2016. "The recovery rate for retail and commercial customers in Germany: a look at collateral and its adjusted market values," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(2), pages 179-228, August.
- Juan, He & Xianglin, Jiang & Jian, Wang & Daoli, Zhu & Lei, Zhen, 2012. "VaR methods for the dynamic impawn rate of steel in inventory financing under autocorrelative return," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 106-115.
- Tao Peng, 2010. "Portfolio Credit Risk Modelling and CDO Pricing - Analytics and Implied Trees from CDO Tranches," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 8.
- Tsai, Ming-Shann & Liao, Szu-Lang & Chiang, Shu-Ling, 2009. "Analyzing yield, duration and convexity of mortgage loans under prepayment and default risks," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 92-103, June.
- Michael Jacobs, Jr, 2011. "An option theoretic model for ultimate loss-given-default with systematic recovery risk and stochastic returns on defaulted debt," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 257-285 Bank for International Settlements.
- Han, Chulwoo & Jang, Youngmin, 2013. "Effects of debt collection practices on loss given default," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 21-31.
- Leow, Mindy & Mues, Christophe, 2012. "Predicting loss given default (LGD) for residential mortgage loans: A two-stage model and empirical evidence for UK bank data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 183-195.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:9:y:2003:i:3:p:299-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.