Passive Investment Strategies and Efficient Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1354-7798|
- Jo-Hui Chen, 2010. "Gender difference and job replacement for mutual fund," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 661-671, June.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009.
"How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?,"
Working Papers CEB
09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," DULBEA Working Papers 10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael G Papaioannou & Joonkyu Park & Jukka Pihlman & Han van der Hoorn, 2013. "Procyclical Behavior of Institutional Investors During the Recent Financial Crisis; Causes, Impacts, and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 13/193, .
- Jürgen Huber & Matthias Sutter & Michael Kirchler, 2004. "Is more information always better? Experimental financial markets with asymmetric information," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Roland Gillet & Ariane Szafarz, 2004. "Marchés financiers et anticipations rationnelles," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 7-17.
- Roland Gillet & Ariane Szafarz, 2004. "Marchés financiers et anticipations rationnelles," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/142648, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Huber, Jurgen & Kirchler, Michael & Sutter, Matthias, 2008. "Is more information always better: Experimental financial markets with cumulative information," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 86-104, January.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Ulrich Schmidt, 2005. "The use of trading strategies by fund managers: some first survey evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(15), pages 1719-1730.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2005. "The Use of Trading Strategies by Fund Managers: Some First Survey Evidence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-314, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Christiane Goodfellow & Christian Salm, 2016. "Risky Risk Measures: A Note On Underestimating Financial Risk Under The Normal Assumption," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 5(2), pages 85-108.
- Manuel Ammann & Michael Steiner, 2009. "The Performance of Actively and Passively Managed Swiss Equity Funds," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(I), pages 1-36, March.
- Kirchler, Michael, 2010. "Partial knowledge is a dangerous thing - On the value of asymmetric fundamental information in asset markets," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 643-658, August.
- Huber, Jurgen, 2007. "`J'-shaped returns to timing advantage in access to information - Experimental evidence and a tentative explanation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2536-2572, August.
- Ron Bird & Lorenzo Casavecchia & Paul Woolley, 2008. "Insights into the Market Impact of Different Investment Styles," Working Paper Series 1, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Wolfgang Bessler & Wolfgang Drobetz & Heinz Zimmermann, 2007. "Conditional Performance Evaluation for German Mutual Equity Funds," Working papers 2007/22, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Brozynski, Torsten & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2003. "The Use of Momentum, Contrarian and Buy-&-Hold Strategies: Survey Evidence from Fund Managers," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-290, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Trianti, Nikoletta, 2015. "Portfolio Management in Public Pension Reserve Funds/Gestión de carteras en los Fondos de Reserva de las Pensiones Públicas," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 985-1008, Septiembr.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:9:y:2003:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed