New Paradigms in Stock Market Indexing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walkshäusl, Christian & Lobe, Sebastian, 2010. "Fundamental indexing around the world," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 117-127, August.
- repec:eee:finana:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burton G. Malkiel & Derek Jun, 2009. "The Value Effect and the Market For Chinese Stocks," Working Papers 1177, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Malkiel, Burton & Jun, Derek, 2009. "The "value" effect and the market for Chinese stocks," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 227-241, December.
- Brigette Forbes & Anup Basu, 2011. "Does Fundamental Indexation Lead to Better Risk Adjusted Returns? New Evidence from Australian Securities Exchange," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 275, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- repec:pri:cepsud:188malkiel is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:14:y:2008:i:1:p:118-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.