Capacity Constraints and Hedge Fund Strategy Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akay, Ozgur (Ozzy) & Senyuz, Zeynep & Yoldas, Emre, 2013.
"Hedge fund contagion and risk-adjusted returns: A Markov-switching dynamic factor approach,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 16-29.
- Ozgur Akay & Zeynep Senyuz & Emre Yoldas, 2013. "Hedge Fund Contagion and Risk-adjusted Returns: A Markov-switching Dynamic Factor Approach," Working Papers 13-03, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Jongha Lim & Berk A. Sensoy & Michael S. Weisbach, 2016.
"Indirect Incentives of Hedge Fund Managers,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 71(2), pages 871-918, April.
- Jongha Lim & Berk A. Sensoy & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. "Indirect Incentives of Hedge Fund Managers," NBER Working Papers 18903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lim, Jongha & Sensoy, Berk A. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013. "Indirect Incentives of Hedge Fund Managers," Working Paper Series 2013-06, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Ray, Sugata, 2011. "Determinants and implications of fee changes in the hedge fund industry," CFR Working Papers 11-09, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:07:y:2017:i:02:n:s2010139217500021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramadorai, Tarun, 2010. "Investor Interest and Hedge Fund Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 8092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benoît Dewaele, 2013. "Leverage and Alpha: The Case of Funds of Hedge Funds," Working Papers CEB 13-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ramadorai, Tarun, 2013. "Capacity constraints, investor information, and hedge fund returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 401-416.
- Cumming, Douglas & Dai, Na & Haß, Lars Helge & Schweizer, Denis, 2012. "Regulatory induced performance persistence: Evidence from hedge funds," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1005-1022.
- Tarun Ramadorai, 2012.
"The Secondary Market for Hedge Funds and the Closed Hedge Fund Premium,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 67(2), pages 479-512, April.
- Ramadorai, Tarun, 2008. "The Secondary Market for Hedge Funds and the Closed-Hedge Fund Premium," CEPR Discussion Papers 6877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shawky, Hany A. & Dai, Na & Cumming, Douglas, 2012. "Diversification in the hedge fund industry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 166-178.
- Dichev, Ilia D. & Yu, Gwen, 2011. "Higher risk, lower returns: What hedge fund investors really earn," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 248-263, May.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Xiang, Meifang, 2013.
"The international evidence on discouraged small businesses,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 63-82.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Meifang Xiang, 2012. "The International Evidence on Discouraged Small Businesses," Working Papers 1013, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kyo Yamamoto, 2008. "Hedge Fund Replication ?Revised in November 2008, forthcoming in The Recent Trend of Hedge Fund Strategies)," CARF F-Series CARF-F-137, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Benoît Dewaele, 2013. "Portfolio Optimization for Hedge Funds through Time-Varying Coefficients," Working Papers CEB 13-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eling, Martin & Faust, Roger, 2010. "The performance of hedge funds and mutual funds in emerging markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1993-2009, August.
- Nucera, Federico & Valente, Giorgio, 2013.
"Carry trades and the performance of currency hedge funds,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 407-425.
- Federico Nucera & Giorgio Valente, 2013. "Carry Trades and the Performance of Currency Hedge Funds," Working Papers 032013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Guillermo Baquero & Marno Verbeek, 2015. "Hedge fund flows and performance streaks: How investors weigh information," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-15-01, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- El Kalak, Izidin & Azevedo, Alcino & Hudson, Robert, 2016. "Reviewing the hedge funds literature II: Hedge funds' returns and risk management characteristics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 55-66.
- Horst, Jenke ter & Salganik, Galla, 2014. "Style chasing by hedge fund investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 29-42.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Slavutskaya, Anna, 2016. "The total benefit of alternative assets to pension fund portfolios," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 25-42.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kyo Yamamoto, 2008. "Hedge Fund Replication," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-592, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:13:y:2007:i:2:p:239-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.