Improving Portfolio Performance with Option Strategies: Evidence from Switzerland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dusan Isakov & Bernard Morard, 2001. "Improving Portfolio Performance with Option Strategies: Evidence from Switzerland," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(1), pages 73-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cui, Xueting & Zhu, Shushang & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan, 2013. "Nonlinear portfolio selection using approximate parametric Value-at-Risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2124-2139.
- Mugwagwa, Tafadzwa & Ramiah, Vikash & Naughton, Tony & Moosa, Imad, 2012. "The efficiency of the buy-write strategy: Evidence from Australia," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 305-328.
- Jianfeng Liang & Shuzhong Zhang & Duan Li, 2008. "Optioned Portfolio Selection: Models And Analysis," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 569-593.
- Chan, Chia-Ying & de Peretti, Christian & Qiao, Zhuo & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2012. "Empirical test of the efficiency of the UK covered warrants market: Stochastic dominance and likelihood ratio test approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 162-174.
More about this item
KeywordsFINANCIAL MARKET ; INVESTMENTS;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:ehecge:97.21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depgech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.