Improving Portfolio Performance with Option Strategies: Evidence from Switzerland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dusan Isakov & Bernard Morard, 2001. "Improving Portfolio Performance with Option Strategies: Evidence from Switzerland," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(1), pages 73-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cui, Xueting & Zhu, Shushang & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan, 2013. "Nonlinear portfolio selection using approximate parametric Value-at-Risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2124-2139.
- Jianfeng Liang & Shuzhong Zhang & Duan Li, 2008. "Optioned Portfolio Selection: Models And Analysis," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 569-593.
- Mugwagwa, Tafadzwa & Ramiah, Vikash & Naughton, Tony & Moosa, Imad, 2012. "The efficiency of the buy-write strategy: Evidence from Australia," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 305-328.
- Chan, Chia-Ying & de Peretti, Christian & Qiao, Zhuo & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2012. "Empirical test of the efficiency of the UK covered warrants market: Stochastic dominance and likelihood ratio test approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 162-174.
More about this item
KeywordsFINANCIAL MARKET ; INVESTMENTS;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:ehecge:97.21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depgech.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .