Use of the Proceeds and Long-term Performance of French SEO Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6658 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siougle, Georgia, 2007. "Accounting information and the valuation of Seasoned Equity Offerings (SEOs)," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 380-395, December.
- Autore, Don M. & Bray, David E. & Peterson, David R., 2009. "Intended use of proceeds and the long-run performance of seasoned equity issuers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 358-367, June.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:168-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong Bo & Zhongnan Huang & Elmer Sterken, 2015. "Bait and Switch: How Do Chinese Firms Use Proceeds from Seasoned Equity Offerings," CESifo Working Paper Series 5198, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andriansyah, Andriansyah & Messinis, George, 2016. "Intended use of IPO proceeds and firm performance: A quantile regression approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 14-30.
- Wolfgang Bessler & Stefan Thies, 2006. "Initial Public Offerings, Subsequent Seasoned Equity Offerings, and Long-Run Performance: Evidence from IPOs in Germany," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 11(3), pages 1-37, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:11:y:2005:i:1:p:99-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.