Investor Sentiment and the Closed-end Fund Puzzle: Out-of-sample Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:218-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, Philipp & Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2006.
"Individual investor sentiment and stock returns - what do we learn from warrant traders?,"
06-12, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Schmitz, Philipp & Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2006. "Individual Investor Sentiment and Stock Returns - What Do We Learn from Warrant Traders?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 06-12, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Gizelis, Demetrios & Chowdhury, Shah, 2016. "Investor Sentiment and Stock Returns: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 71243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serpil CanbaÃ…ÂŸ & Serkan YÃ„Â±lmaz KandÃ„Â±r, 2009. "Investor Sentiment and Stock Returns: Evidence from Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 36-52, July.
- Lily Qiu & Ivo Welch, 2004. "Investor Sentiment Measures," NBER Working Papers 10794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deven Bathia & Don Bredin, 2013. "An examination of investor sentiment effect on G7 stock market returns," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 909-937, October.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:285-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2010.
"The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market,"
CFR Working Papers
10-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2011. "The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market," CFR Working Papers 10-03 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Chan, Kalok & Kot, Hung Wan & Li, Desmond, 2008. "Portfolio concentration and closed-end fund discounts: Evidence from the China market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 129-143, June.
- Corredor, Pilar & Ferrer, Elena & Santamaria, Rafael, 2013. "Investor sentiment effect in stock markets: Stock characteristics or country-specific factors?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 572-591.
- Serpil CanbaÃƒâ€¦Ã‚Å¸ & Serkan YÃƒâ€žÃ‚Â±lmaz KandÃƒâ€žÃ‚Â±r, 2009. "Investor Sentiment and Stock Returns: Evidence from Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 36-52, July.
- Prashant Das & Julia Freybote & Gianluca Marcato, 2015. "An Investigation into Sentiment-Induced Institutional Trading Behavior and Asset Pricing in the REIT Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 160-189, August.
- Flynn, Sean M., 2005. "Noise-trader Risk: Does it Deter Arbitrage, and Is it Priced?," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 69, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Keiber, Karl Ludwig & Samyschew, Helene, 2016. "The pricing of sentiment risk in European stock markets," Discussion Papers 384, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:10:y:2004:i:2:p:235-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.