The selection of migrants and returnees in Romania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ina Ganguli, 2018. "Immigrant selection before and after communism," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 26(4), pages 649-694, October.
- Michael A. Clemens & Claudio E. Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2019. "The Place Premium: Bounding the Price Equivalent of Migration Barriers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 101(2), pages 201-213, May.
- Naito, Takumi & Zhao, Laixun, 2020.
"Capital accumulation through studying abroad and return migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 185-196.
- Takumi Naito & Laixun Zhao, 2014. "Capital Accumulation through Studying Abroad and Return Migration," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Mar 2014.
- Bensassi, Sami & Jabbour, Liza, 2017. "Return Migration and Entrepreneurial Success: An Empirical Analysis for Egypt," GLO Discussion Paper Series 98, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Florian Knauth & Jens Wrona, 2018. "There and Back Again: A Simple Theory of Planned Return Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 7388, CESifo.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2016. "The returns to temporary migration: The case of Italian Ph.D.s," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Michael A. Clemens & Claudio Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2016.
"Bounding the Price Equivalent of Migration Barriers,"
CID Working Papers
316, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Montenegro, Claudio & Pritchett, Lant, 2016. "Bounding the Price Equivalent of Migration Barriers," IZA Discussion Papers 9789, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Knauth, Florian & Wrona, Jens, 2018. "There and back again: A simple theory of planned return migration," DICE Discussion Papers 290, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2016.
"Recovering the counterfactual wage distribution with selective return migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-80.
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2012. "Recovering the Counterfactual Wage Distribution with Selective Return Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6795, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:23:y:2015:i:4:p:753-793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.