The Private Equity Premium Puzzle Revisited—New Evidence on the Role of Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Frank M. Fossen, 2008. "The Private Equity Premium Puzzle Revisited: New Evidence on the Role of Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 839, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn Shaw, 2016. "Serial Entrepreneurship: Learning by Doing?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(S2), pages 217-254.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Key, Nigel D., 2013. "Does proprietor wealth influence small business decisions? Land appreciation and farm business borrowing, land ownership, and output," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150408, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Argaw, Bethlehem A. & Maier, Michael F. & Skriabikova, Olga J., 2017. "Risk attitudes, job mobility and subsequent wage growth during the early career," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cumming, Douglas & Li, Dan, 2013. "Public policy, entrepreneurship, and venture capital in the United States," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 345-367.
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2013.
"Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Savings: New Evidence from German Households,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(4), pages 528-555, August.
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2009. "Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Saving: New Evidence from German Households," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 240, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2009. "Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Saving: New Evidence from German Households," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 920, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2014.
"Entry regulation and entrepreneurship: a natural experiment in German craftsmanship,"
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1067-1101, November.
- Rostam-Afschar, Davud, 2010. "Entry regulation and entrepreneurship: Empirical evidence from a German natural experiment," Discussion Papers 2010/24, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Rostam-Afschar, Davud, 2012. "Entry Regulation and Entrepreneurship," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62067, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2010. "Entry Regulation and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Evidence from a German Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1065, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Skriabikova, Olga J. & Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben, 2014.
"New evidence on the relationship between risk attitudes and self-employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 176-184.
- Skriabikova, Olga & Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben, 2014. "New Evidence on the Relationship between Risk Attitudes and Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maier, Michael & Argaw, Bethlehem A. & Maier, Michael F. & Skriabikova, Olga J., 2016. "Risk attitudes, job mobility and subsequent wage growth during the early career," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145677, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:78:y:2011:i:312:p:656-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.