I Am Immortal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1991.
"Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521405737.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1990. "Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521321969.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Simon McNamara’s journal round-up for 24th June 2019
by sjmcnamara1 in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2019-06-24 11:00:22
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Avanzi, Benjamin & Taylor, Greg & Vu, Phuong Anh & Wong, Bernard, 2020. "A multivariate evolutionary generalised linear model framework with adaptive estimation for claims reserving," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 50-71.
- Prilly Oktoviany & Robert Knobloch & Ralf Korn, 2021. "A machine learning-based price state prediction model for agricultural commodities using external factors," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 44(2), pages 1063-1085, December.
- David Bolder & Shudan Liu, 2007. "Examining Simple Joint Macroeconomic and Term-Structure Models: A Practitioner's Perspective," Staff Working Papers 07-49, Bank of Canada.
- Yuo-Hsien Shiau & Su-Fen Yang & Rishan Adha & Syamsiyatul Muzayyanah, 2022. "Modeling Industrial Energy Demand in Relation to Subsector Manufacturing Output and Climate Change: Artificial Neural Network Insights," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-18, March.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Fry, Renée, 2008.
"Commodity currencies and currency commodities,"
Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 55-73, June.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Renee Fry, 2006. "Commodity Currencies and Currency Commodities," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Renee Fry, 2006. "Commodity Currencies And Currency Commodities," CAMA Working Papers 2006-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Faust, Jon & Gupta, Abhishek, 2010.
"Posterior Predictive Analysis for Evaluating DSGE Models,"
26721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon Faust & Abhishek Gupta, 2012. "Posterior Predictive Analysis for Evaluating DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 17906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rutger-Jan Lange & Coen N. Teulings, 2021.
"The option value of vacant land: Don't build when demand for housing is booming,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
21-022/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lange, Rutger-Jan & Teulings, Coen N, 2021. "The option value of vacant land: Don't build when demand for housing is booming," CEPR Discussion Papers 16023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zirogiannis, Nikolaos & Tripodis, Yorghos, 2013. "A Generalized Dynamic Factor Model for Panel Data: Estimation with a Two-Cycle Conditional Expectation-Maximization Algorithm," Working Paper Series 142752, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Tobias Hartl & Roland Jucknewitz, 2022.
"Approximate state space modelling of unobserved fractional components,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Tobias Hartl & Roland Weigand, 2018. "Approximate State Space Modelling of Unobserved Fractional Components," Papers 1812.09142, arXiv.org, revised May 2020.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Phillip Leslie, 2010. "Educational Attainment and the Changing U.S. Wage Structure: Dynamic Implications on Young Individuals' Choices," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 541-594, July.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold, 2010.
"Real-Time Macroeconomic Monitoring: Real Activity, Inflation, and Interactions,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 20-24, May.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold, 2010. "Real-Time Macroeconomic Monitoring: Real Activity, Inflation, and Interactions," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold, 2010. "Real-time macroeconomic monitoring: real activity, inflation, and interactions," Working Papers 10-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold, 2010. "Real-Time Macroeconomic Monitoring: Real Activity, Inflation, and Interactions," NBER Working Papers 15657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Koji Takahashi, 2012.
"Asian Financial Linkage: Macro‐Finance Dissonance,"
Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 136-159, February.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Koji Takahashi, 2011. "Asian financial linkage: macro-finance dissonance," Globalization Institute Working Papers 92, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Koji Takahashi, 2011. "Asian Financial Linkage: Macro-Finance Dissonance," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 11-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Hongsheng Bi & Rubao Ji & Hui Liu & Young-Heon Jo & Jonathan A Hare, 2014. "Decadal Changes in Zooplankton of the Northeast U.S. Continental Shelf," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2016.
"Nowcasting using news topics Big Data versus big bank,"
No 6/2016, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2016. "Nowcasting using news topics. Big Data versus big bank," Working Paper 2016/20, Norges Bank.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Karsten R. Gerdrup & Anne Sofie Jore & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2014.
"Nowcasting GDP in Real Time: A Density Combination Approach,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 48-68, January.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Karsten R. Gerdrup & Anne Sofie Jore & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2011. "Nowcasting GDP in real-time: A density combination approach," Working Paper 2011/11, Norges Bank.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Karsten R. Gerdrup & Anne Sofie Jore & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2011. "Nowcasting GDP in Real-Time: A Density Combination Approach," Working Papers No 1/2011, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Obryan Poyser, 2017. "Exploring the determinants of Bitcoin's price: an application of Bayesian Structural Time Series," Papers 1706.01437, arXiv.org.
- Škare, Marinko & Mošnja-Škare, Lorena, 2019. "Economic policy implications of the Gibson Law in the Netherlands (1800–2012)," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 926-942.
- Rob Luginbuhl, 2020. "Estimation of the Financial Cycle with a Rank-Reduced Multivariate State-Space Model," CPB Discussion Paper 409, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Heimberger, Philipp & Kapeller, Jakob & Schütz, Bernhard, 2017. "The NAIRU determinants: What’s structural about unemployment in Europe?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 883-908.
- Lumengo Bonga‐bonga, 2009. "The South African Aggregate Production Function: Estimation Of The Constant Elasticity Of Substitution Function," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(2), pages 332-349, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:1161-1166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.