Economies of Desire: Sexuality and the Sex Industry in the 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Giusta & Maria Tommaso & Steinar Strøm, 2009.
"Who is watching? The market for prostitution services,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 501-516, April.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Strøm, Steinar, 2005. "Who’s watching? The market for prostitution services," Memorandum 27/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Marina Della Giusta & Maria Laura Di Tommaso & Steinar Strøm, 2005. "Who’s watching? The market for prostitution services," CHILD Working Papers wp16_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Raj Arunachalam & Manisha Shah, 2008. "Prostitutes and Brides?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 516-522, May.
- Lena Edlund & Evelyn Korn, 2002. "A Theory of Prostitution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(1), pages 181-214, February.
- Kate Hardy & Teela Sanders, 2015. "The political economy of â€˜lap dancingâ€™: contested careers and womenâ€™s work in the stripping industry," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 29(1), pages 119-136, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:35:y:2015:i:3:p:329-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.