Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Messner, Dirk, 2008. "Introduction: The Impact of Asian Drivers on the Developing World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-209, February.
- Bagnai, Alberto, 2009. "The role of China in global external imbalances: Some further evidence," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 508-526, September.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lim, Youjin, 2012. "The Perception of Cost for Work-Life Balance(WLB) Practice Use and Employee outcomes," Working Paper Series 144, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Laurent Didier, 2017.
"South-South Trade and Geographical Diversification of Intra-SSA Trade: Evidence from BRICs,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 29(2), pages 139-154, June.
- Laurent Didier, 2016. "South-south trade and geographical diversification of intra-SSA trade: Evidence from BRICs," Post-Print hal-01575967, HAL.
- Gordon L Clark, 2001. "Requiem for a National Ideal? Social Solidarity, the Crisis of French Social Security, and the Role of Global Financial Markets," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 33(11), pages 2003-2024, November.
- Alnoor Bhimani, 2008. "Making corporate governance count: the fusion of ethics and economic rationality," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 12(2), pages 135-147, May.
- Leone Leonida & Marianna Marra & Sergio Scicchitano & Antonio Giangreco & Marco Biagetti, 2020.
"Estimating the Wage Premium to Supervision for Middle Managers in Different Contexts: Evidence from Germany and the UK,"
Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 34(6), pages 1004-1026, December.
- Marco Biagetti & Antonio Giangreco & L. Leone & M. Marra & S. Scicchitano, 2020. "Estimating the Wage Premium to Supervision for Middle Managers in different contexts: evidence from Germany and the UK," Post-Print hal-02508903, HAL.
- Toru Yoshikawa & Lai Si Tsui-Auch & Jean McGuire, 2007. "Corporate Governance Reform as Institutional Innovation: The Case of Japan," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 973-988, December.
- Toru Yoshikawa & Abdul A. Rasheed, 2010. "Family Control and Ownership Monitoring in Family‐Controlled Firms in Japan," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 274-295, March.
- Yasushi Suzuki, 2002. "BANK RENTS AND UNCERTAINTY. A Legacy of the Subjectivists," Working Papers 123, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Nordensvard, Johan & Zhou, Yuan & Zhang, Xiao, 2018. "Innovation core, innovation semi-periphery and technology transfer: The case of wind energy patents," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 213-227.
- Gordon L Clark & Ashby H B Monk, 2013. "Financial Institutions, Information, and Investing-At-A-Distance," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 45(6), pages 1318-1336, June.
- Liang Zhou & Qinke Sun & Xuewei Dang & Shaohua Wang, 2019. "Comparison on Multi-Scale Urban Expansion Derived from Nightlight Imagery between China and India," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(16), pages 1-19, August.
- Loris Guery & Anne Stevenot & Geoffrey T. Wood & Chris Brewster, 2017.
"The Impact of Private Equity on Employment: The Consequences of Fund Country of Origin—New Evidence from France,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 723-750, October.
- Loris Guery & Anne Stévenot & Geoffrey Wood & Chris Brewster, 2017. "The Impact of Private Equity on Employment: The Consequences of Fund Country of Origin-New Evidence from France," Post-Print hal-01692901, HAL.
- Carmody, Pádraig, 2009. "An Asian-Driven Economic Recovery in Africa? The Zambian Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1197-1207, July.
- Paul W. K. Yankson & Alex B. Asiedu & Kwadwo Owusu & Frauke Urban & Giuseppina Siciliano, 2018. "The livelihood challenges of resettled communities of the Bui dam project in Ghana and the role of Chinese damâ€ builders," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 36(S1), pages 476-494, March.
- Ian Maitland & Mitsuhiro Umezu, 2006. "An Evaluation of Japan's Stakeholder Capitalism," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 22(Spring 20), pages 131-164.
- Dodgson, Mark & Hughes, Alan & Foster, John & Metcalfe, Stan, 2011.
"Systems thinking, market failure, and the development of innovation policy: The case of Australia,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1145-1156.
- Dodgson, M. & Foster, J. & Hughes, A. & Metcalfe, J.S., 2009. "Systems Thinking, Market Failure, and the Development of Innovation Policy: The Case of Australia," Working Papers wp397, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Mark Dodgson & Alan Hughes & John Foster & J.S. Metcalfe, 2010. "Systems thinking, market failure, and the development of innovation policy- The case of Australia," Discussion Papers Series 403, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kenneth Amaeshi, 2010. "Different Markets for Different Folks: Exploring the Challenges of Mainstreaming Responsible Investment Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Ray Forrest & Yosuke Hirayama, 2009. "The Uneven Impact of Neoliberalism on Housing Opportunities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 998-1013, December.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2010. "Indian Capitalism: A Case that doesn’t Fit?," MPRA Paper 28162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Consuelo Pucheta‐Martínez & Isabel Gallego‐Álvarez & Inmaculada Bel‐Oms, 2020. "Varieties of capitalism, corporate governance mechanisms, and stakeholder engagement: An overview of coordinated and liberal market economies," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 731-748, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devchg:v:42:y:2011:i:1:p:22-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-155X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-155X .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.