Regional Impacts Of Air Quality Regulation: Applying An Economic Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S Cassing & F Giarratani, 1986. "A Simulation-Oriented Regional Econometric Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(12), pages 1611-1628, December.
- Treyz, George I & Friedlaender, Ann F & Stevens, Benjamin H, 1980. "The Employment Sector of a Regional Policy Simulation Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(1), pages 63-73, February.
- S Cassing & F Giarrstani, 1986. "A simulation-oriented regional econometric model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(12), pages 1611-1628, December.
- K Moghadam & K P Ballard, 1988. "Small area modeling of the industrial sector (SAMIS): an integrated econometric - interindustry approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(5), pages 655-668, May.
- T R Lakshmanan & Fu-Chen Lo, 1972. "A Regional Economic Model for the Assessment of Effects of Air Pollution Abatement," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 4(1), pages 73-97, March.
- T R Lakshmanan & Fu-chen Lo, 1972. "A regional economic model for the assessment of effects of air pollution abatement," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 4(1), pages 73-97, January.
- Kohn, Robert E, 1972. "Price Elasticities of Demand and Air Pollution Control," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(4), pages 392-400, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S Lieu & G I Treyz, 1992. "Estimating the economic and demographic effects of an air quality management plan: the case of Southern California," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(12), pages 1799-1811, December.
- Dan S. Rickman & R. Keith Schwer, 1993. "A Systematic Comparison Of The REMI and IMPLAN Models: The Case Of Southern Nevada," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(2), pages 143-162, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:9:y:1991:i:3:p:24-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.