An Evaluation Of Financial Incentive Policies For Organ Donations In The United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alison J. Wellington & Edward A. Sayre, 2011. "An Evaluation of Financial Incentive Policies for Organ Donations in the United States," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b4295a85c7444cdbac8aab3c5, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Stith, Sarah S., 2014.
"Removing financial barriers to organ and bone marrow donation: The effect of leave and tax legislation in the U.S,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 43-56.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Stith, Sarah S., 2012. "Removing Financial Barriers to Organ and Bone Marrow Donation: The Effect of Leave and Tax Legislation in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 6814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis & Sarah S. Stith, 2012. "Removing Financial Barriers to Organ and Bone Marrow Donation: The Effect of Leave and Tax Legislation in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 18299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:29:y:2011:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.