Determinants Of Private Investment In Malaysia: What Causes The Postcrisis Slumps?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- DONALD S. Kenkel, 1993. "Prohibition Versus Taxation: Reconsidering The Legal Drinking Age," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(3), pages 48-57, July.
- Coate, Douglas & Grossman, Michael, 1988.
"Effects of Alcoholic Beverage Prices and Legal Drinking Ages on Youth Alcohol Use,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 145-171, April.
- Douglas Coate & Michael Grossman, 1986. "Effects of Alcoholic Beverage Prices and Legal Drinking Ages on Youth Alcohol Use," NBER Working Papers 1852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hashmat Khan & Santosh Upadhayaya, 2017. "Does Business Con?dence Matter for Investment?," Carleton Economic Papers 17-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Anis Omri & Amel Sassi-Tmar, 2015. "Linking FDI Inflows to Economic Growth in North African Countries," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), pages 90-104.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Chor Foon & Tan, Bee Wah & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2016. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 1506-1514.
- Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Ahmed, Huson Joher Ali, 2014. "Permanent and transitory oil volatility and aggregate investment in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 552-563.
- Omri, Anis & kahouli, Bassem, 2014. "The nexus among foreign investment, domestic capital and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the MENA region," Research in Economics, Elsevier, pages 257-263.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Bee Wah & Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "The dynamic relationship between private domestic investment, the user cost of capital, and economic growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 27964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anis Omri & Amel Sassi-Tmar, 2015.
"Linking FDI Inflows to Economic Growth in North African Countries,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), pages 90-104.
- Omri, Anis & Sassi-Tmar, Amel, 2015. "Linking FDI inflows to economic growth in North African countries," MPRA Paper 82611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omri, Anis & Kahouli, Bassem, 2013. "The nexus between foreign investment, domestic capital and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the MENA region," MPRA Paper 82505, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2013.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong, 2011. "Financial development, foreign investment and economic growth in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 335-342.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:28:y:2010:i:3:p:378-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.