Trade Union Growth and Decline in Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008.
"What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 93-138, January.
- Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE & Maurizio, ZANARDI, 2007. "What Explains the Proliferation of Antidumping Laws ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007027, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & ZANARDI, Maurizio, 2009. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9819, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & ZANARDI, Maurizio, 2007. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?," CORE Discussion Papers 2007066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169679, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rene Ofreneo & Peter Wad, 2010. "Industrial Relations and Labour Market Conditions," Chapters,in: The New Political Economy of Southeast Asia, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Li-Hsuan & Huang, Julia Hsin-Yi, 2013. "Does Labor Market Rigidity Matter for Economic Performance? Evidence from the Four Asian Tigers," MPRA Paper 57905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Jenkins, 2013. "Across Boundaries: The Global Challenges Facing Workers and Employment Research 50th Anniversary Special Issue," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 51(3), pages 623-643, September.
- Dong-One Kim & Yoon-Ho Kim & Paula Voos & Hiromasa Suzuki & Young Doo Kim, 2015. "Evaluating Industrial Relations Systems of OECD Countries from 1993 to 2005: A Two-Dimensional Approach," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 645-663, December.
- Pawan Budhwar & Yaw Debrah, 2009. "Future research on human resource management systems in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Lawrence, Sophia. & Ishikawa, Junko., 2005. "Trade union membership and collective bargaining coverage : statistical concepts, methods and findings," ILO Working Papers 994858633402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ensar Yilmaz & Sayin San, 2017. "Wage gap and dispersion in a partially unionized structure in Turkey," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 577-597, March.
- Santanu Sarkar & Andy Charlwood, 2014. "Do cultural differences explain differences in attitudes towards unions? Culture and attitudes towards unions among call centre workers in Britain and India," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 56-76, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:40:y:2002:i:3:p:431-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.