Capital Market Integration and National Wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond W. Goldsmith & Robert E. Lipsey & Morris Mendelson, 1963. "Introduction to "Studies in the National Balance Sheet of the United States, Vol. 2"," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in the National Balance Sheet of the United States, Volume 2, pages 1-40 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond W. Goldsmith & Robert E. Lipsey, 1963. "Studies in the National Balance Sheet of the United States, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold63-1, June.
- Raymond W. Goldsmith & Robert E. Lipsey & Morris Mendelson, 1963. "Studies in the National Balance Sheet of the United States, Volume 2," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold63-2, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Whelan, 2013. "Sovereign default and the euro," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 478-501, AUTUMN.
- Anthony Makin & Wei Zhang & Grant Scobie, 2009.
"The contribution of foreign borrowing to the New Zealand economy,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 263-278.
- Anthony Makin & Wei Zhang & Grant Scobie, 2008. "The Contribution of Foreign Borrowing to the New Zealand Economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Tony Makin, 1994. "Open economy measures of wealth and Hicksian national income," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 361-369, October.
- Cartapanis, Andre & Dropsy, Vincent & Mametz, Sophie, 2002. "The Asian Currency Crises: Vulnerability, Contagion, or Unsustainability," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 79-91, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:26:y:1993:i:2:p:61-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.