Location Of Public Firm In The Presence Of Multinational Firm: A Mixed Duopoly Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Chen, Tai-Liang, 2011. "Mixed oligopoly, optimal privatization, and foreign penetration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1465-1470, July.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Government-Leading Welfare-Improving Collusion," MPRA Paper 77525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takeshi Ebina & Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2009. "Mixed oligopoly and spatial agglomeration in quasi-linear city," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2722-2729.
- Inoue, Tomohiro & Kamijo, Yoshio & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2009. "Interregional mixed duopoly," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 233-242, March.
- Yasuo Sanjo, 2009. "Bertrand Competition In A Mixed Duopoly Market," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 373-397, June.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2014. "Price versus quantity in a mixed duopoly with foreign penetration," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 338-353.
- Hikaru Ogawa & Yasuo Sanjo, 2011. "Market integration and location choice: a mixed oligopoly approach," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 157-166, October.
- Juan Bárcena Ruiz & F. Casado-Izaga & Hamid Hamoudi, 2014. "Optimal zoning of a mixed duopoly," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 141-153, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:46:y:2007:i:2:p:191-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.