The Municipal Waste Management Sector In Europe: Shifting Boundaries Between Public Service And The Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Barbara ANTONIOLI & Antonio MASSARUTTO, 2011. "The municipal waste management sector in Europe: shifting boundaries between public service and the market," CIRIEC Working Papers 1107, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Florio & Fabienne Fecher, 2011. "The Future Of Public Enterprises: Contributions To A New Discourse," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 361-373, December.
- Stefan Szymanski, 1996. "The impact of compulsory competitive tendering on refuse collection services," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Henry Ohlsson, 2003.
"Ownership and Production Costs: Choosing between Public Production and Contracting-Out in the Case of Swedish Refuse Collection,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 451-476, December.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1998. "Ownership and Production Costs - Choosing Between Public Production and Contracting Out," Working Paper Series 1998:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ohlsson, H., 1998. "Ownership and Production Costs Choosing Between Public Production and Contracting Out," Papers 1998-6, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Giuseppe Bognetti & Gabriel Obermann, 2008. "Liberalization And Privatization Of Public Utilities: Origins Of The Debate, Current Issues And Challenges For The Future," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(3-4), pages 461-485, September.
- Antonio Massarutto, 2012. "The brown side of the green economy: urban garbage and the zero-waste utopia," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(3), pages 81-110.
- E. Dijkgraaf & R. Gradus, 2003. "Cost Savings of Contracting Out Refuse Collection," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 149-161, June.
- Germa Bel & Anton Costas, 2006. "Do Public Sector Reforms Get Rusty? Local Privatization in Spain," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael KLIEN & Philipp LOSER, 2009. "Austrian Waste Sector," CIRIEC Working Papers 0910, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Alessio D'Amato & Mariangela Zoli, 2012. "Illegal waste disposal in the time of the mafia: a tale of enforcement and social well being," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(5), pages 637-655, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Cinquegrana & Serena Migliardo & Domenico Sarno, 2016. "Comparative analysis of private and public provision of the water and waste services by the Italian municipalities," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 149-176.
- Aidan R. VINING & Anthony E. BOARDMAN & Mark A. MOORE, 2014. "The Theory And Evidence Pertaining To Local Government Mixed Enterprises," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Di Giulio, Marco & Galanti, Maria Tullia & Moro, Francesco Niccolò, 2016. "Political coalitions, local leaders and the internationalization of local public services in Italy," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 144-151.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:83:y:2012:i:4:p:505-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.