The Municipal Waste Management Sector In Europe: Shifting Boundaries Between Public Service And The Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1370-4788|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1998.
"Ownership and Production Costs - Choosing Between Public Production and Contracting Out,"
Working Paper Series
1998:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Henry Ohlsson, 2003. "Ownership and Production Costs: Choosing between Public Production and Contracting-Out in the Case of Swedish Refuse Collection," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 451-476, December.
- Ohlsson, H., 1998. "Ownership and Production Costs Choosing Between Public Production and Contracting Out," Papers 1998-6, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Alessio D'Amato & Mariangela Zoli, 2012. "Illegal waste disposal in the time of the mafia: a tale of enforcement and social well being," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(5), pages 637-655, August.
- Massimo Florio & Fabienne Fecher, 2011. "The Future Of Public Enterprises: Contributions To A New Discourse," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 361-373, December.
- Brousseau, Eric & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2008. "New institutional economics: a guidebook," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12319, Paris Dauphine University.
- Stefan Szymanski, 1996. "The impact of compulsory competitive tendering on refuse collection services," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond Gradus, 2004.
"Cost savings of contracting out refuse collection,"
- Giuseppe Bognetti & Gabriel Obermann, 2008. "Liberalization And Privatization Of Public Utilities: Origins Of The Debate, Current Issues And Challenges For The Future," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(3-4), pages 461-485, 09.
- Germa Bel & Anton Costas, 2006. "Do Public Sector Reforms Get Rusty? Local Privatization in Spain," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:83:y:2012:i:4:p:505-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.