The Future Of Public Enterprises: Contributions To A New Discourse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole RENTSCH & Matthias FINGER, 2014. "Yes, no, maybe: the ambiguous relationships between State-owned enterprises and States," Departmental Working Papers 2014-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Barbara ANTONIOLI & Antonio MASSARUTTO, 2012.
"The Municipal Waste Management Sector In Europe: Shifting Boundaries Between Public Service And The Market,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(4), pages 505-532, December.
- Barbara ANTONIOLI & Antonio MASSARUTTO, 2011. "The municipal waste management sector in Europe: shifting boundaries between public service and the market," CIRIEC Working Papers 1107, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Stefano CLO & Chiara F. DEL BO & Matteo FERRARIS & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE & Carlo FIORIO, 2015. "Public Enterprises In The Market For Corporate Control: Recent Worldwide Evidence," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(4), pages 559-583, December.
- Romano, Giulia & Guerrini, Andrea, 2014. "The effects of ownership, board size and board composition on the performance of Italian water utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 18-28.
- Stefano CLÒ & Chiara F. DEL BO & Matteo FERRARIS & Carlo FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2014.
"Publicization versus Privatization: Recent Worldwide Evidence,"
Departmental Working Papers
2014-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Stefano CLÒ & Chiara F. DEL BÒ & Matteo FERRARIS & Carlo FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2014. "Publicization versus Privatization: Recent worldwide evidence," CIRIEC Working Papers 1403, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Clò Stefano & Ferraris Matteo & Florio Massimo, 2015.
"Public Enterprises in a Global Perspective in the Last Decade,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 111-138.
- Stefano CLÒ & Matteo FERRARIS & Massimo FLORIO, 2015. "Public Enterprises in a Global Perspective in the Last Decade," Departmental Working Papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:97-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carole RENTSCH & Matthias FINGER, 2015. "Yes, No, Maybe: The Ambiguous Relationships Between State-Owned Enterprises And The State," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(4), pages 617-640, December.
- Mark Hayllar & Roger Wettenhall, 2013. "As Public Goes Private, Social Emerges: The Rise of Social Enterprise," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 207-217, June.
- Massarutto, Antonio & Ermano, Paolo, 2013. "Drowned in an inch of water," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 20-31.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Municipally owned corporation in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:82:y:2011:i:4:p:361-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.