Illegal waste disposal in the time of the mafia: a tale of enforcement and social well being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Antoci & S. Borghesi & G. Iannucci, 2016.
"Green licenses and environmental corruption: a random matching model,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201615, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Gianluca Iannucci, 2016. "Green licenses and environmental corruption: a random matching model," SEEDS Working Papers 1116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Barbara ANTONIOLI & Antonio MASSARUTTO, 2012.
"The Municipal Waste Management Sector In Europe: Shifting Boundaries Between Public Service And The Market,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(4), pages 505-532, December.
- Barbara ANTONIOLI & Antonio MASSARUTTO, 2011. "The municipal waste management sector in Europe: shifting boundaries between public service and the market," CIRIEC Working Papers 1107, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Nicolli, Francesco, 2015. "Waste and organized crime in regional environments," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 185-201.
- Ljiljana Rodić & David C. Wilson, 2017. "Resolving Governance Issues to Achieve Priority Sustainable Development Goals Related to Solid Waste Management in Developing Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Alessio D'Amato & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Mariangela Zoli, 2014. "Illegal Waste Disposal, Territorial Enforcement and Policy. Evidence from regional data," SEEDS Working Papers 0314, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:55:y:2012:i:5:p:637-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .