Corporate governance, insider ownership and operating performance of Australian initial public offerings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weisbach, Michael S., 1988. "Outside directors and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 431-460, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Tuan & Locke, Stuart & Reddy, Krishna, 2015. "Ownership concentration and corporate performance from a dynamic perspective: Does national governance quality matter?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 148-161.
- Alanazi Ahmed & Liu Benjamin & Forster John, 2011. "Saudi Arabian IPOs and Privatized Firms Profitability," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 67-90, May.
- Nguyen, Tuan & Locke, Stuart & Reddy, Krishna, 2015. "Does boardroom gender diversity matter? Evidence from a transitional economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 184-202.
- McGilvery, Andrew & Faff, Robert & Pathan, Shams, 2012. "Competitive valuation effects of Australian IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 74-83.
- Philip Brown & Andrew Ferguson & Kate Stone, 2008. "Share Purchase Plans in Australia: Issuer Characteristics and Valuation Implications," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 33(2), pages 307-332, December.
- Ming-Feng Hsu & Shiow-Ying Wen, 2015. "The Roles of Institutional Investors and Insiders in Earnings Management around Initial Public Offering Firms in Taiwan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 340-353.
- Qureshi, Salman Ali & Rehman, Kashif ur & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran, 2012. "Factors Affecting Investment Decision Making of Equity Fund Managers," MPRA Paper 60783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pje:journl:article27winviii is not listed on IDEAS
- Andriansyah, Andriansyah & Messinis, George, 2016. "Intended use of IPO proceeds and firm performance: A quantile regression approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 14-30.
- Chowdhury, Biplob & Dungey, Mardi & Pham, Thu Phuong, 2014. "The impact of post-IPO changes in corporate governance mechanisms on firm performance: evidence from young Australian firms," Working Papers 2014-11, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 24 Sep 2014.
- Yi Wang & Judith Oliver, 2009. "Board composition and firm performance variance: Australian evidence," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(2), pages 196-212, September.
- Nguyen, Tuan & Locke, Stuart & Reddy, Krishna, 2014. "A dynamic estimation of governance structures and financial performance for Singaporean companies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-11.
- Shan, Yuan George, 2015. "Value relevance, earnings management and corporate governance in China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 186-207.
- Ahmad-Zaluki, Nurwati A. & Campbell, Kevin & Goodacre, Alan, 2011. "Earnings management in Malaysian IPOs: The East Asian crisis, ownership control, and post-IPO performance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 111-137, June.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:8:y:2012:i:1:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:44:y:2004:i:3:p:299-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.