Dirty surplus accounting flows and valuation errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Richard & Lee, Charles M. C., 1998. "Accounting valuation, market expectation, and cross-sectional stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-319, June.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Dhaliwal, Dan & Subramanyam, K. R. & Trezevant, Robert, 1999. "Is comprehensive income superior to net income as a measure of firm performance?1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 43-67, January.
- Steven F. Cahan & Stephen M. Courtenay & Paul L. Gronnewoller & David R. Upton, 2000. "Value Relevance of Mandated Comprehensive Income Disclosures," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(9&10), pages 1273-1302.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:1:p:45-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. C. Lee & James Myers & Bhaskaran Swaminathan, 1999. "What is the Intrinsic Value of the Dow?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1693-1741, October.
- William R. Gebhardt & Charles M. C. Lee & Bhaskaran Swaminathan, 2001. "Toward an Implied Cost of Capital," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 135-176, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karol Marek Klimczak & Grzegorz Szafrański, 2010. "Valuation Effects Of Accounting Information Availability," Post-Print hal-00481073, HAL.
- Heinrichs, Nicolas & Hess, Dieter & Homburg, Carsten & Lorenz, Michael & Sievers, Soenke, 2011. "Extended dividend, cash flow and residual income valuation models: Accounting for deviations from ideal conditions," CFR Working Papers 11-11, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Lucie Courteau & Jennifer L. Kao & Yao Tian, 2015. "Does Accrual Management Impair the Performance of Earnings-Based Valuation Models?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1-2), pages 101-137, January.
- Imtiaz Ahmad & Pascal Alphonse & Michel Levasseur, 2010. "Les Effets De La Croissance Et De L'Endettement Sur Les Multiples De Capitaux Propres : Representation Theorique Et Comparaison Internationale," Post-Print hal-00481584, HAL.
- Echterling, F. & Eierle, B. & Ketterer, S., 2015. "A review of the literature on methods of computing the implied cost of capital," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 235-252.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:42:y:2006:i:3-4:p:302-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.