Real (adaptation) options and the valuation of equity: some empirical evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jun Yu & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2001. "A Gaussian approach for continuous time models of the short-term interest rate," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(2), pages 1-3.
- Jun Yu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2001. "Gaussian Estimation of Continuous Time Models of the Short Term Interest Rate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1309, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun Yu Mak & Norman Strong & Martin Walker, 2011. "Conditional Earnings Conservatism and Corporate Refocusing Activities," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 1041-1082, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Terence D.Agbeyegbe & Elena Goldman, 2005. "Estimation of threshold time series models using efficient jump MCMC," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 406, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- Xiao Huang, 2011. "Quasi‐maximum likelihood estimation of discretely observed diffusions," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 241-256, July.
- Jian Huang & Masahito Kobayashi & Michael McAleer, 2010.
"Testing the Box-Cox Parameter for an Integrated Process,"
KIER Working Papers
750, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jian Huang & Masahito Kobayashi & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Testing the Box-Cox Parameter for an Integrated Process," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Jian Huang & Masahito Kobayashi & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Testing the Box-Cox Parameter for an Integrated Process," Working Papers in Economics 10/77, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Huang, J. & Kobayashi, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2011. "Testing the Box-Cox Parameter for an Integrated Process," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-77, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Zi-Yi Guo, 2017. "Order Flow and Exchange Rate Dynamics in Continuous Time: New Evidence from Martingale Regression," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 507-512.
- Chang, Yoosoon, 2012.
"Taking a new contour: A novel approach to panel unit root tests,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 15-28.
- Yoosoon Chang, 2004. "Taking a New Contour: A Novel Approach to Panel Unit Root Tests," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 796, Econometric Society.
- Chang, Yoosoon, 2004. "Taking a New Contour: A Novel Approach to Panel Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 2004-05, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- K. Fergusson & E. Platen, 2015.
"Application Of Maximum Likelihood Estimation To Stochastic Short Rate Models,"
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 1-26, December.
- Kevin Fergusson & Eckhard Platen, 2015. "Application of Maximum Likelihood Estimation to Stochastic Short Rate Models," Research Paper Series 361, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- McCrorie, J. Roderick & Chambers, Marcus J., 2006.
"Granger causality and the sampling of economic processes,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 311-336, June.
- McCrorie, J.R. & Chambers, M.J., 2004. "Granger Causality and the Sampling of Economic Processes," Other publications TiSEM 02e79e30-1761-4800-8824-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- McCrorie, J.R. & Chambers, M.J., 2004. "Granger Causality and the Sampling of Economic Processes," Discussion Paper 2004-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wymer Clifford R., 2012. "Continuous-Tme Econometrics of Structural Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-28, April.
- Choi, Yongok & Jacewitz, Stefan & Park, Joon Y., 2016. "A reexamination of stock return predictability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 168-189.
- Zi‐Yi Guo, 2021. "Out‐of‐sample performance of bias‐corrected estimators for diffusion processes," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 40(2), pages 243-268, March.
- Chambers, MJ & McCrorie, JR & Thornton, MA, 2017. "Continuous Time Modelling Based on an Exact Discrete Time Representation," Economics Discussion Papers 20497, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Guo, Zi-Yi, 2017. "Martingale Regressions for a Continuous Time Model of Exchange Rates," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 40-45.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2006.
"Inference with non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes for stochastic volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 605-644, October.
- James E. Griffin & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Inference With Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Processes for Stochastic Volatility," Econometrics 0201002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2003.
- Baviera, Roberto & Santagostino Baldi, Tommaso, 2019. "Stop-loss and leverage in optimal statistical arbitrage with an application to energy market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 130-143.
- Roberto Baviera & Tommaso Santagostino Baldi, 2017. "Stop-loss and Leverage in optimal Statistical Arbitrage with an application to Energy market," Papers 1706.07021, arXiv.org.
- Ingrid Lo, 2005. "An Evaluation of MLE in a Model of the Nonlinear Continuous-Time Short-Term Interest Rate," Staff Working Papers 05-45, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:42:y:2006:i:2:p:236-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.