The Influence of Critical Factors on Business Model at a Smart Factory: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gamarra, Carlos & Guerrero, Josep M. & Montero, Eduardo, 2016. "A knowledge discovery in databases approach for industrial microgrid planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 615-630.
- Nigel Roome & Céline Louche, 2016. "Journeying Toward Business Models for Sustainability: A Conceptual Model Found Inside the Black Box of Organisational Transformation," Post-Print hal-01183743, HAL.
- David J. Teece, 2007. "Explicating dynamic capabilities: the nature and microfoundations of (sustainable) enterprise performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(13), pages 1319-1350, December.
- Laura Michelini & Daniela Fiorentino, 2012. "New business models for creating shared value," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 561-577, September.
- Hungerland, Fabian & Quitzau, Jörn & Zuber, Christopher & Ehrlich, Lars & Growitsch, Christian & Rische, Marie-Christin & Schlitte, Friso & Haß, Hans-Joachim, 2015. "The digital economy," Strategy 2030 - Wealth and Life in the Next Generation 21e, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) and Berenberg.
- Claudio Vitari & Christophe David, 2017. "Sustainable management models: innovating through Permaculture," Post-Print halshs-01656371, HAL.
- Vìra Pelantová & Eva Šlaichová, 2017. "The Contribution to the Integration of Management Systems Oriented to the Sustainable and TQM," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(S11), pages 951-951.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nadia Preghenella & Cinzia Battistella, 2021. "Exploring business models for sustainability: A bibliographic investigation of the literature and future research directions," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 2505-2522, July.
- Esben Rahbek Gjerdrum Pedersen & Wencke Gwozdz & Kerli Kant Hvass, 2018. "Exploring the Relationship Between Business Model Innovation, Corporate Sustainability, and Organisational Values within the Fashion Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 149(2), pages 267-284, May.
- Vasja Roblek & Maja MeÅ¡ko & Alojz KrapeÅ¾, 2016. "A Complex View of Industry 4.0," SAGE Open, , vol. 6(2), pages 21582440166, June.
- Agarwal, Renu & Mittal, Neeraj & Patterson, Eric & Giorcelli, Michela, 2021. "Evolution of the Indian LPG industry: Exploring conditions for public sector business model innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(4).
- Ignasi Martí, 2018. "Transformational Business Models, Grand Challenges, and Social Impact," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(4), pages 965-976, November.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Magnus Gulbrandsen & Jarle Hildrum & E. Martinkenaite & Erlend Simensen & Vegard Tveito, 2016. "How Does Innovation Differ across Business Functions? Employee-level Analysis of a Multinational Company," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160321, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Marina Dabić & Jane Maley & Leo-Paul Dana & Ivan Novak & Massimiliano M. Pellegrini & Andrea Caputo, 2020. "Pathways of SME internationalization: a bibliometric and systematic review," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 705-725, October.
- Swen Nadkarni & Reinhard Prügl, 2021. "Digital transformation: a review, synthesis and opportunities for future research," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 233-341, April.
- Miguel Perez‐Valls & Jose Cespedes‐Lorente & Juan Moreno‐Garcia, 2016. "Green Practices and Organizational Design as Sources of Strategic Flexibility and Performance," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(8), pages 529-544, December.
- Shufeng Simon Xiao & Yong Kyu Lew & Byung Il Park, 0. "International Network Searching, Learning, and Explorative Capability: Small and Medium-sized Enterprises from China," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- Lirios Alos-Simo & Antonio J. Verdu-Jover & Jose M. Gomez-Gras, 2020. "Knowledge Transfer in Sustainable Contexts: A Comparative Analysis of Periods of Financial Recession and Expansion," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(12), pages 1-24, June.
- Emre Yildiz, H. & Murtic, Adis & Klofsten, Magnus & Zander, Udo & RichtnÃ©r, Anders, 2021. "Individual and contextual determinants of innovation performance: A micro-foundations perspective," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Christiana Müller & Stefan Vorbach, 2015. "Enabling Business Model Change: Evidence from High-Technology Firms," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 11(1), pages 53-75.
- Giovanni Gavetti & Constance E. Helfat & Luigi Marengo, 2017. "Searching, Shaping, and the Quest for Superior Performance," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 194-209, September.
- Frank W. Geels & Jonatan Pinkse & Dimitri Zenghelis, 2021. "Productivity opportunities and risks in a transformative,low-carbon and digital age," Working Papers 009, The Productivity Institute.
- Luis Araya-Castillo & Felipe Hernández-Perlines & Hugo Moraga & Antonio Ariza-Montes, 2021. "Scientometric Analysis of Research on Socioemotional Wealth," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(7), pages 1-26, March.
- Matthias Müller & Wolfgang Vorraber & Wolfgang Slany, 2019. "Open Principles in New Business Models for Information Systems," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Hanieh Khodaei & Roland Ortt, 2019. "Capturing Dynamics in Business Model Frameworks," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Julien Gosse & Charles Hoffreumon & Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Jacques Bughin, 2020. "The Value of Platform Strategy. It's the Ecosystem. Stupid!," iCite Working Papers 2020-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alexander Frey & Manuel Trenz & Daniel Veit, 2019. "A service-dominant logic perspective on the roles of technology in service innovation: uncovering four archetypes in the sharing economy," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(8), pages 1149-1189, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry 4.0; Smart factory; business model; critical factors; TPV case study;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bit:bsrysr:v:10:y:2019:i:1:p:42-52:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.