Time-varying exposures and leverage in hedge funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vikas Agarwal, 2004. "Risks and Portfolio Decisions Involving Hedge Funds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 63-98.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Stefan Nagel, 2004. "Hedge Funds and the Technology Bubble," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(5), pages 2013-2040, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick M McGuire & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2008. "Estimating hedge fund leverage," BIS Working Papers 260, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio Borio, 2007.
"Change and Constancy in the Financial System: Implications for Financial Distress and Policy,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Jeremy Lawson (ed.), The Structure and Resilience of the Financial System
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 2007. "Change and constancy in the financial system: implications for financial distress and policy," BIS Working Papers 237, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kathryn Holmes & Robert Faff & Iain Clacher, 2010. "Style analysis and dominant index timing: an application to Australian multi-sector managed funds," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 293-301.
- Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Stephen Millard & Ander Perez, 2008.
"Financial Innovation, Macroeconomic Stability and Systemic Crises,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 401-426, March.
- Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Stephen P. Millard & Ander Perez, 2006. "Financial innovation, macroeconomic stability and systemic crises," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Stephen Millard & Ander Perez, 2008. "Financial innovation, macroeconomic stability and systemic crises," Bank of England working papers 340, Bank of England.
- Richardson, Scott & Tuna, Irem & Wysocki, Peter, 2010. "Accounting anomalies and fundamental analysis: A review of recent research advances," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 410-454, December.
- Jylhä, Petri & Suominen, Matti, 2011. "Speculative capital and currency carry trades," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 60-75, January.
- Matti Suominen & Petri Jylhä, 2009. "Arbitrage Capital and Currency Carry Trade Returns," 2009 Meeting Papers 84, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chris Becker & Kristina Clifton, 2007. "Hedge fund activity and carry trades," CGFS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Research on global financial stability: the use of BIS international financial statistics, volume 29, pages 156-175 Bank for International Settlements.
- Joni Kokkonen & Matti Suominen, 2015. "Hedge Funds and Stock Market Efficiency," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(12), pages 2890-2904, December.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0503f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.