Investment, Fiscal Policy, and Capital Overhang
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric French & Thomas H. Klier & David B. Oppedahl, 2002. "Is there still an investment overhang, and if so, should we worry about it?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May.
- Bolster, Paul J. & Janjigian, Vahan, 1991. "Dividend Policy and Valuation Effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 44(4), pages 511-518, December.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1994. "A Reconsideration of Investment Behavior Using Tax Reforms as Natural Experiments," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 1-74.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1981. "A Dynamic Model of Investment and Capacity Utilization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 379-403.
- Jennifer L. Blouin & Jana Smith Raedy & Douglas A. Shackelford, 2004. "Did Dividends Increase Immediately After the 2003 Reduction in Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Luigi Zingales, 1997. "Do Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities Provide Useful Measures of Financing Constraints?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 169-215.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; Investment; Fiscal Policy; Capital Overhang;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:35:y:2004:i:2004-2:p:285-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.