Investment, Fiscal Policy, and Capital Overhang
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036|
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric French & Thomas H. Klier & David B. Oppedahl, 2002. "Is there still an investment overhang, and if so, should we worry about it?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May.
- Bolster, Paul J. & Janjigian, Vahan, 1991. "Dividend Policy and Valuation Effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 44(4), pages 511-518, December.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1994. "A Reconsideration of Investment Behavior Using Tax Reforms as Natural Experiments," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 1-74.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1981. "A Dynamic Model of Investment and Capacity Utilization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 379-403.
- Jennifer L. Blouin & Jana Smith Raedy & Douglas A. Shackelford, 2004. "Did Dividends Increase Immediately After the 2003 Reduction in Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Luigi Zingales, 1997. "Do Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities Provide Useful Measures of Financing Constraints?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 169-215.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:35:y:2004:i:2004-2:p:285-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.