Inference in Nearly Nonstationary SVAR Models With Long-Run Identifying Restrictions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Tom Holden, 2010.
"Products, patents and productivity persistence: A DSGE model of endogenous growth,"
Economics Series Working Papers
512, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Tom, 2011. "Products, patents and productivity persistence: A DSGE model of endogenous growth," Dynare Working Papers 4, CEPREMAP.
- Patrick Fève & Alain Guay, 2010. "Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural Vars," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(549), pages 1284-1318, December.
- Fève, Patrick & Guay, Alain, 2006. "Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural VARs," IDEI Working Papers 383, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fève, Patrick & Guay, Alain, 2009. "Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural VARs," TSE Working Papers 09-028, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Patrick Fève & Alain Guay, 2007. "Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural VARs," Cahiers de recherche 0736, CIRPEE.
- Patrick Fève & Alain Guay, 2009. "The Response of Hours to a Technology Shock: A Two-Step Structural VAR Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(5), pages 987-1013, 08.
- Patrick Fève & Alain Guay, 2007. "The Response of Hours to a Technology Shock: a Two-Step Structural VAR Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0737, CIRPEE.
- Velinov, Anton & Chen, Wenjuan, 2015. "Do stock prices reflect their fundamentals? New evidence in the aftermath of the financial crisis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-20.
- Chaudourne, Jeremy & Fève, Patrick & Guay, Alain, 2014. "Understanding the effect of technology shocks in SVARs with long-run restrictions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 154-172.
- Chaudourne, Jeremy & Fève, Patrick, 2012. "Understanding the Effect of Technology Shocks in SVARs with Long-Run Restrictions," TSE Working Papers 12-331, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chaudourne, Jeremy & Fève, Patrick, 2012. "Understanding the Effect of Technology Shocks in SVARs with Long-Run Restrictions," IDEI Working Papers 738, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christopher J. Gust & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2009. "The power of long-run structural VARs," International Finance Discussion Papers 978, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Alex Maynard & Elena Pesavento, 2011. "Sensitivity of Impulse Responses to Small Low-Frequency Comovements: Reconciling the Evidence on the Effects of Technology Shocks," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 455-467, October.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Maynard, Alex & Pesavento, Elena, 2011. "Sensitivity of Impulse Responses to Small Low-Frequency Comovements: Reconciling the Evidence on the Effects of Technology Shocks," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 455-467.
- GOSPODINOV, Nikolay & MAYNARD, Alex & PESAVENTO, Elena, 2009. "Sensitivity of Impulse Responses to Small Low Frequency Co-Movements : Reconciling the Evidence on the Effects of Technology Shocks," Cahiers de recherche 03-2009, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Markku Lanne & Henri Nyberg, 2015. "Nonlinear dynamic interrelationships between real activity and stock returns," CREATES Research Papers 2015-36, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Structural vector autoregressions," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 22, pages 515-554 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2011. "Structural Vector Autoregressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8515, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Velinov, Anton, 2016. "On the importance of testing structural identification schemes and the potential consequences of incorrectly identified models," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145581, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:28:i:1:y:2010:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed