Age, Trend, and Cohort Effects in a Macro Model of Canadian Expenditure Patterns
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teresa Leal & Javier J. Pérez & Mika Tujula & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2008.
"Fiscal Forecasting: Lessons from the Literature and Challenges,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(3), pages 347-386, September.
- Leal, Teresa & Pérez, Javier J. & Tujula, Mika & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "Fiscal forecasting: lessons from the literature and challenges," Working Paper Series 843, European Central Bank.
- Denton, Frank T. & Mountain, Dean C., 2001. "Income distribution and aggregation/disaggregation biases in the measurement of consumer demand elasticities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 21-28, October.
- David J. McKenzie, 2006.
"Disentangling Age, Cohort and Time Effects in the Additive Model,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 473-495, August.
- David McKenzie, 2002. "Distangling Age, Cohort and Time Effects in the Additive Model," Working Papers 02009, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Diotallevi, Francesco, 2010.
"L’analisi della domanda degli oli extravergine d’oliva in Italia Un’applicazione del modello A.I.D.S
[The analysis of the demand for extra virgin olive oil in Italy An application of the AIDSmodel]," MPRA Paper 41469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arpita Chatterjee & Aarti Singh & Tahlee Stone, 2016. "Understanding Wage Inequality in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(298), pages 348-360, September.
- Denton, Frank T. & Mountain, Dean C., 2011. "Exploring the effects of aggregation error in the estimation of consumer demand elasticities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1747-1755, July.
- Frank Denton & Dean Mountain, 2004.
"Aggregation effects on price and expenditure elasticities in a quadratic almost ideal demand system,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 613-628, August.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain, 2002. "Aggregation Effects on Price and Expenditure Elasticities in a Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 374, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain & Byron G. Spencer, 2002.
"Age, Retirement and Expenditure Patterns: An Econometric Study of Older Canadian Households,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
375, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain & Byron G. Spencer, 2002. "Age, Retirement and Expenditure Patterns: An Econometric Study of Older Canadian Households," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 82, McMaster University.
- Anders, Sven M., 2010. "Ageing And Consumption – The Impact Of Demographic Change On Food Expenditure Patterns," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116442, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain, 2007. "Exploring the Effects of Aggregation Error in the Estimation of Consumer Demand Elasticities," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 226, McMaster University.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:3:y:2014:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:17:y:1999:i:4:p:430-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.