Nonlinear and Nonparametric Regression and Instrumental Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan M. & Wolf, Michael, 2001.
"Subsampling inference in cube root asymptotics with an application to Manski's maximum score estimator,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 241-250, November.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Rodríguez Poo, Juan M. & Wolf, Michael, 2000. "Subsampling inference in cube root asymptotics with an application to manski's maximum score estimator," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10110, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- G. Hommel, 1986. "Multiple test procedures for arbitrary dependence structures," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 321-336, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu, 2006. "Identification and Inference of Nonlinear Models Using Two Samples with Arbitrary Measurement Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1590, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zhang, Jun & Feng, Zhenghui & Zhou, Bu, 2014. "A revisit to correlation analysis for distortion measurement error data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 116-129.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007.
"Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Nonclassical Errors-in-Variables Models Without Additional Information,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
676, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric identification and estimation of nonclassical errors-in-variables models without additional information," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Shiu, Ji-Liang, 2016. "Identification and estimation of endogenous selection models in the presence of misclassification errors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 507-518.
- Wang, Liqun & Hsiao, Cheng, 2011. "Method of moments estimation and identifiability of semiparametric nonlinear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 30-44.
- Paul Gustafson, 2007. "Measurement error modelling with an approximate instrumental variable," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(5), pages 797-815.
- Xiaohong Chen & Han Hong & Denis Nekipelov, 2011. "Nonlinear Models of Measurement Errors," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 901-937, December.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Hu, Yingyao & Lewbel, Arthur, 2008.
"Nonparametric identification of regression models containing a misclassified dichotomous regressor without instruments,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 381-384, September.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric identification of regression models containing a misclassified dichotomous regressor without instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric Identification of Regression Models Containing a Misclassified Dichotomous Regressor Without Instruments," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 675, Boston College Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:194-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cao, Yanrong & Lin, Haiqun & Wu, Tracy Z. & Yu, Yan, 2010. "Penalized spline estimation for functional coefficient regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 891-905, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:99:y:2004:p:736-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.