Estimating the Interest Rate Term Structure of Corporate Debt With a Semiparametric Penalized Spline Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Barros de Rezende, 2011.
"Giving Flexibility to the Nelson-Siegel Class of Term Structure Models,"
Brazilian Review of Finance,
Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 9(1), pages 27-49.
- Rafael Barros de Rezende, 2008. "Giving flexibility to the Nelso-Siegel class of term structure models," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211322560, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Márcio Poletti Laurini, 2014.
"Dynamic functional data analysis with non-parametric state space models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 142-163, January.
- Márcio Laurini, 2012. "Dynamic Functional Data Analysis with Nonparametric State Space Models," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:72-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatyana Krivobokova & Göran Kauermann & Theofanis Archontakis, 2006. "Estimating the term structure of interest rates using penalized splines," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 443-459, June.
- Lemmens, A. & Croux, C. & Stremersch, S., 2012. "Dynamics in international market segmentation of new product growth," Other publications TiSEM 306086bd-670f-48d2-97d1-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Poletti Laurini, Márcio & Moura, Marcelo, 2010.
"Constrained smoothing B-splines for the term structure of interest rates,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 339-350, April.
- Laurini, Márcio P. & Moura, Marcelo, 2007. "Constrained Smoothing Splines for the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Insper Working Papers wpe_100, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Kentaro Kikuchi & Kohei Shintani, 2012. "Comparative Analysis of Zero Coupon Yield Curve Estimation Methods Using JGB Price Data," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Cao, Yanrong & Lin, Haiqun & Wu, Tracy Z. & Yu, Yan, 2010. "Penalized spline estimation for functional coefficient regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 891-905, April.
- Radoslava Mirkov & Thomas Maul & Ronald Hochreiter & Holger Thomae, 2014. "Modeling Credit Spreads Using Nonlinear Regression," Papers 1401.6955, arXiv.org.
- Yallup, Peter J., 2012. "Models of the yield curve and the curvature of the implied forward rate function," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 121-135.
- Annie Qu & Runze Li, 2006. "Quadratic Inference Functions for Varying-Coefficient Models with Longitudinal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 379-391, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:99:y:2004:p:57-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.