Extending the Akaike Information Criterion to Mixture Regression Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan M. & Wolf, Michael, 2001.
"Subsampling inference in cube root asymptotics with an application to Manski's maximum score estimator,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 241-250, November.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Rodríguez Poo, Juan M. & Wolf, Michael, 2000. "Subsampling inference in cube root asymptotics with an application to manski's maximum score estimator," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10110, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- G. Hommel, 1986. "Multiple test procedures for arbitrary dependence structures," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 321-336, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalei Yu, 2016. "Conditional Akaike Information Criteria for a Class of Poisson Mixture Models with Random Effects," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1214-1235, December.
- Guoqi Qian & Yuehua Wu & Qing Shao, 2009. "A Procedure for Estimating the Number of Clusters in Logistic Regression Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(2), pages 183-199, August.
- Sandy D. Jap & Prasad A. Naik, 2008. "BidAnalyzer: A Method for Estimation and Selection of Dynamic Bidding Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 949-960, 11-12.
- Dirick, Lore & Claeskens, Gerda & Baesens, Bart, 2015. "An Akaike information criterion for multiple event mixture cure models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 449-457.
- Kovarik, Jaromir & Mengel, Friederike & Romero, José Gabriel, 2012. "Learning in Network Games," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-66, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Prasad A. Naik & Ashutosh Prasad & Suresh P. Sethi, 2008. "Building Brand Awareness in Dynamic Oligopoly Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 129-138, January.
- Xu, Jianjun & Tan, Xianming & Zhang, Runchu, 2010. "A note on Phillips (1991): "A constrained maximum likelihood approach to estimating switching regressions"," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 35-41, January.
- Hafidi, Bezza & Mkhadri, Abdallah, 2010. "The Kullback information criterion for mixture regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(9-10), pages 807-815, May.
- Dannemann, Jörn & Holzmann, Hajo, 2010. "Testing for two components in a switching regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1592-1604, June.
- Nicolas Depraetere & Martina Vandebroek, 2014. "Order selection in finite mixtures of linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 871-911, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:102:y:2007:p:244-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.