The Joint Measurement of Technical and Allocative Inefficiencies: An Application of Bayesian Inference in Nonlinear Random-Effects Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan M. & Wolf, Michael, 2001.
"Subsampling inference in cube root asymptotics with an application to Manski's maximum score estimator,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 241-250, November.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Rodríguez Poo, Juan M. & Wolf, Michael, 2000. "Subsampling inference in cube root asymptotics with an application to manski's maximum score estimator," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10110, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- G. Hommel, 1986. "Multiple test procedures for arbitrary dependence structures," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 321-336, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Preferences estimation without approximation," MPRA Paper 19309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonis Adam & Manthos Delis & Pantelis Kammas, 2011.
"Public sector efficiency: leveling the playing field between OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 163-183, January.
- Adam, Antonis & Delis, Manthos D & Kammas, Pantelis, 2008. "Public sector efficiency: Leveling the playing field between OECD countries," MPRA Paper 16493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott E. Atkinson & Jeffrey H. Dorfman, 2009.
"Feasible estimation of firm-specific allocative inefficiency through Bayesian numerical methods,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 675-697.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2005. "Feasible Estimation of Firm-Specific Allocative Inefficiency through Bayesian Numerical Methods," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19402, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2010.
"Technical and allocative efficiency in European banking,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 153-163, July.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2006. "Technical and Allocative Efficiency in European Banking," Working Papers 46, Bank of Greece.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2008. "Recent applications of theory of the firm under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 443-450, April.
- Vouldis, Angelos T. & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2010. "Estimating semi-parametric output distance functions with neural-based reduced form equations using LIML," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 697-704, May.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2010. "Globally flexible functional forms: The neural distance function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 456-469, October.
- Tsionas, Efthymios & Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Mattila, Anna S., 2017. "Modeling technical and service efficiency," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 113-125.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Tsionas, Mike G. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia, 2015. "Does labour regulation affect technical and allocative efficiency? Evidence from the banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S1), pages 84-98.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2010. "Preferences estimation without approximation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1144-1146, December.
- Wang, Hung-Jen, 2006. "Stochastic frontier models," MPRA Paper 31079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2006. "Chasing Absolute Cost and Profit Savings in a World of Relative Inefficiency," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21058, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Moawia Alghalith, 2006. "Joint production and price uncertainty: hypothesis tests," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(3), pages 265-274.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stochastic frontier models by the Fourier transform," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 234-248.
- Tsionas, Efthymios & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2006. "Estimation of Technical and Allocative Inefficiencies in a Cost System: An Exact Maximum Likelihood Approach," MPRA Paper 20173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:100:y:2005:p:736-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.