A Potential for Bias When Rounding in Multiple Imputation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Kuchler & Martin Spiess, 2009. "The data quality concept of accuracy in the context of publicly shared data sets," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 3(1), pages 67-80, June.
- Yeh Jason Jia-Hsing, 2009. "Missing (Completely?) At Random: Lessons from Insurance Studies," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-13, April.
- Kajal Lahiri & Zulkarnain Pulungan, 2006.
"Health Inequality and Its Determinants in New York,"
06-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Kajal Lahiri & Zulkarnain Pulungan, 2009. "Health Inequality and Its Determinants in New York," Discussion Papers 09-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Xu, Wan & Khachatryan, Hayk, 2014. "Multiple Imputation in the Complex National Nursery Survey Data by Fully Conditional Specification," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170208, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Pulungan, Zulkarnain, 2007. "Income-related health disparity and its determinants in New York state: racial/ethnic and geographical comparisons," MPRA Paper 21694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:reihed:v:58:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11162-016-9435-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Chae, David H. & Lincoln, Karen D. & Adler, Nancy E. & Syme, S. Leonard, 2010. "Do experiences of racial discrimination predict cardiovascular disease among African American men? The moderating role of internalized negative racial group attitudes," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(6), pages 1182-1188, September.
- Matthew Desmond & Tracey Shollenberger, 2015. "Forced Displacement From Rental Housing: Prevalence and Neighborhood Consequences," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(5), pages 1751-1772, October.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1057_jors.2009.66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:57:y:2003:m:november:p:229-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.