Bucharest Stock Exchange Development Between 1995 And 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kobi Abayomi & Gonzalo Pizarro, 2013. "Monitoring Human Development Goals: A Straightforward (Bayesian) Methodology for Cross-National Indices," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 489-515, January.
- Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2013.
"Measuring human development: a stochastic dominance approach,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 69-108, March.
- Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2012. "Measuring Human Development: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Working Paper series 42_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2012. "Measuring human development: a stochastic dominance approach," Working Papers 1209, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Po-Chin Wu & Chiung-Wen Fan & Sheng-Chieh Pan, 2014. "Does Human Development Index Provide Rational Development Rankings? Evidence from Efficiency Rankings in Super Efficiency Model," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 647-658, April.
- Yongheng Yang & Angang Hu, 2008. "Investigating Regional Disparities of China’s Human Development with Cluster Analysis: A Historical Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 417-432, May.
- S. Terzi & A. Trezzini & L. Moroni, 2014.
"A PLS path model to investigate the relations between institutions and human development,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1271-1290, May.
- Silvia Terzi & Attilio Trezzini & Luca Moroni, 2012. "A Pls Path Model To Investigate The Relations Between Institutions And Human Development," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0145, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Chris Tofallis, 2013. "An automatic-democratic approach to weight setting for the new human development index," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1325-1345, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBucharest Stock Exchange; 20 years; survey;
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2015_4_2_pop. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbubbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.