Modern concept on the consumer choice as a rational behavior, encouraged by means of sales promotion techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kapil Bawa & Robert Shoemaker, 2004. "The Effects of Free Sample Promotions on Incremental Brand Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 345-363, November.
- Rajiv Lal & John D. C. Little & J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 1996. "A Theory of Forward Buying, Merchandising, and Trade Deals," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 21-37.
- L. Andreu & E. Bigné & R. Chumpitaz & V. Swaen, 2006. "How Does the Retail Environment Influence Shoppers' Emotional Experience? Evidence from Two Retail Settings," Post-Print hal-00255938, HAL.
- Bates, Albert D., 1976. "The troubled future of retailing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 22-28, August.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2008. "Mental Accounting and Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 15-25, 01-02.
- L. Andreu & E. Bigné & R. Chumpitaz & V. Swaen, 2006. "How Does the Perceived Retail Environment Influence Consumers' Emotional Experience? Evidence from Two Retail Settings," Post-Print hal-00198886, HAL.
- Rajagopal, 2008. "Point of Sales Promotions and Buying Stimulation in Retail Stores," Marketing Working Papers 2008-03-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econth:y:2010:i:1:p:101-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.