Modern concept on the consumer choice as a rational behavior, encouraged by means of sales promotion techniques
his is a brief theoretical survey of the available promotion tools and their application in the contemporary trade business. The application of such tools is a priority for the corporate business and is of increasing importance for the growing number of business formats and sites. The trade techniques are used mainly as a discriminative factor for some trade marks and products in case of minor price differences.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+359 2) 810 40 18
Fax: (+359 2) 988 21 08
Web page: http://www.iki.bas.bg
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rajagopal, 2008. "Point of Sales Promotions and Buying Stimulation in Retail Stores," Marketing Working Papers 2008-03-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2008.
"Mental Accounting and Consumer Choice,"
INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 15-25, 01-02.
- Kapil Bawa & Robert Shoemaker, 2004. "The Effects of Free Sample Promotions on Incremental Brand Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 345-363, November.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00198886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajiv Lal & John D. C. Little & J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 1996. "A Theory of Forward Buying, Merchandising, and Trade Deals," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 21-37.
- Bates, Albert D., 1976. "The troubled future of retailing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 22-28, August.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00255938 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econth:y:2010:i:1:p:101-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.