Gastronomy, Tourism and Destination Differentiation: A Case Study in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Armando Montanari & Barbara Staniscia, 2009. "Culinary Tourism as a Tool for Regional Re-equilibrium," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1463-1483.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:307-316 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGastronomy; Tourism; Motivation; Tourist destination; Spain;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:120105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlson). General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.