From beer to crack: Developmental patterns of drug involvement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeff DeSimone, 2002. "Illegal Drug Use and Employment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 952-977, October.
- Ka Yan Ho & Ho Cheung William Li & Katherine Ka Wai Lam & Sophia Siu Chee Chan & Man Ping Wang & Vivian Wai Fung Chan & Viveka Wei Xia & Tai Hing Lam, 2018. "Exploratory study on the relationship between smoking and other risk behaviours among young smokers," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(13-14), pages 2859-2867, July.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, 1998. "Adolescent Alcohol and Marijuana Consumption: Is There Really a Gateway Effect?," NBER Working Papers 6348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farrelly, Matthew C. & Bray, Jeremy W. & Zarkin, Gary A. & Wendling, Brett W., 2001. "The joint demand for cigarettes and marijuana: evidence from the National Household Surveys on Drug Abuse," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-68, January.
- J. Williams & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2004.
"Alcohol and marijuana use among college students: economic complements or substitutes?,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 825-843, September.
- Jenny Williams & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2001. "Alcohol and Marijuana Use Among College Students: Economic Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Working Papers 8401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thompson Alexi & Koichi Yamaura, 2017. "Does Previous Marijuana Use Increase the Use of Other Drugs: An Almost Ideal Demand System Approach," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 1-6, July.
- Wu, Xuedong & Colson, Gregory & Shonkwiler, J. Scott, 2013. "Factors that Influence the Frequency and Quantity of Tobacco Use Among U.S. Youth," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149797, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Farrokh Alemi & Manaf Zargoush & Jee Vang, 2017. "Using observed sequence to orient causal networks," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 590-599, December.
- Jeff DeSimone & Matthew C. Farrelly, 2003.
"Price and Enforcement Effects on Cocaine and Marijuana Demand,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(1), pages 98-115, January.
- Jeff DeSimone & Matthew C. Farrelly, "undated". "Price and Enforcement Effects on Cocaine and Marijuana Demand," Working Papers 0101, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, 1997. "Letter: Economic modelling of the gateway effect," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 521-524, September.
- Jeffrey DeSimone, 1999. "Illegal Drug Use and Labor Supply," Working Papers 9906, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Michael Kendix & Tadashi Yamada, 1996. "The impact of alcohol consumption and marijuana use on high school graduation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Michael Kendix & Tadashi Yamada, 1993. "The Impact of Alcohol Consumption and Marijuana Use on High School Graduation," NBER Working Papers 4497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Matthew C. Farrelly & Lloyd D. Johnston & Patrick M. O'Malley, 1999. "Do Higher Cigarette Prices Encourage Youth to Use Marijuana?," NBER Working Papers 6939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aph:ajpbhl:1993:83:6:851-855_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.apha.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.apha.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.