A fuzzy model for the evaluation of suppliers of material resources to machine-building enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amid, A. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C., 2006. "Fuzzy multiobjective linear model for supplier selection in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 394-407, December.
- Cheng-Yuan Ku & Ching-Ter Chang & Hui-Ping Ho, 2010. "Global supplier selection using fuzzy analytic hierarchy process and fuzzy goal programming," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 623-640, June.
More about this item
Keywordssupplier selection; preliminary assessment of the supplier; purchase; procurement strategy; complexity of the procurement; priority supplier; selection criteria; mathematical models; fuzzy models; AHP-fuzzy model;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:inecon:y:2016:i:15:p:245-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (International Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.