Assessing Performance Of The Sustainable Spatial Development: Romanian Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferhan Gezici & Gunduz Atalik, 1998. "An evaluation of tourism activities in Turkey with reference to sustainable regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa98p477, European Regional Science Association.
- Nijkamp, P. & Laschuit, P. & Soeteman, F., 1991. "Sustainable development in a regional system," Serie Research Memoranda 0093, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tiberiu Cristian AVRAMESCU, 2006. "Tourism And Regional Sustainable Development," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 22(1(31)), pages 187-226, June.
- Miron, Dumitru & Dima, Alina Mihaela & Vasilache, Simona, 2009. "Indexes of Regional Economic Growth in Post-Accession Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(3), pages 138-152, September.
- Dragos TALVESCU & Alina Mihaela DIMA, 2008. "Strategies for regional sustainable development in South-West Oltenia," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 3(3), Autumn.
- Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias, 2004. "Sustainable Value Added--measuring corporate contributions to sustainability beyond eco-efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 173-187, February.
More about this item
Keywordsregion development; sustainable value; performance; sustainable spatial development; disparities;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:13:p:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.